Bill To Make Online Poker Legal?

Is this true or not? I just got back from a really bad night of poker and to top it off I hear good and bad news from a guy at the table. He swears that there is a bill that is going to make online poker legal. That sounded really great. Then he says that they want to take 40% of earnings from online and live poker! There were other guys that claimed this to be true.Has anyone else heard this or did I miss the thread already?Why would they take live and online earnings? Also claims to make an equal tax on luxury items, sports ticket sales, and movie sales. I guess that would be a nice chunk of change for a down payment.Edit: I would think a tax on sports tickets would be extreme since they are not selling well and have threatened to black out more games this year if they do not pick up. Thanks for any input on the tax deal. I have been out of poker for a while and would really like to know if this is true.

Is this true or not? I just got back from a really bad night of poker and to top it off I hear good and bad news from a guy at the table. He swears that there is a bill that is going to make online poker legal. That sounded really great. Then he says that they want to take 40% of earnings from online and live poker! There were other guys that claimed this to be true.Has anyone else heard this or did I miss the thread already?Why would they take live and online earnings? Also claims to make an equal tax on luxury items, sports ticket sales, and movie sales. I guess that would be a nice chunk of change for a down payment.Edit: I would think a tax on sports tickets would be extreme since they are not selling well and have threatened to black out more games this year if they do not pick up. Thanks for any input on the tax deal. I have been out of poker for a while and would really like to know if this is true.
Welcolm to the world of success...40 percent is just another number you get used to dealing with!!