avg professional poker player salary

Just curious if anyone may have a good idea what the avg annual salary a professional player like Daniel, Brunson , Hellmuth etc usually earns just from the poker games alone. Tourney or regular.I'm not including any money from endorsements/or other ventures just playing poker.

They aren't exactly average, so giving you what they make wouldn't answer anything.Besides, I think they keep it pretty close to the belt because of tax potential.
Ok, maybe a better question do you think they are in the 6 figure range or 7 figures+ ?I know for all the tables we see them at im sure they are in other tourneys and lose money.

daniel posts all his results in the 'daniel in 2005' forum...you can see how much he's made from cash games and tourneys there. I'm not sure about anyone else though

They aren't exactly average, so giving you what they make wouldn't answer anything.Besides, I think they keep it pretty close to the belt because of tax potential.
Ok, maybe a better question do you think they are in the 6 figure range or 7 figures+ ?I know for all the tables we see them at im sure they are in other tourneys and lose money.
haha hmm, what was it a week ago or so, dn took 500,000 heads up from Tran in i think something like 7 hours. you tell me if you think atleast dn is a 6 figure earner...

I think there is hardly an "average". Barry Greenstein and the winning players in the big game probably make more than the other pros. Consistent action junkies like Chan and Ivey probably make more than guys like Daniel if both are having good years. I don't even think Hellmuth is making most of his money from poker anymore quiet frankly. As to actual numerical figures? Who in the world knows. The big names are dropping up to 100k a night to each other in the 4000-8000k game so go figure.I know Josh Arieh says he made about 500k combined during the three years before the 2004 WSOP, then when he came in 3rd it spiked up to over 2 mil that year. I just don't think "average salary" is even an applicable term when you're a professional gambler.