Were Not Really Folding Here Right?

Full Tilt .50/1 5 handedi cant get the converter to work. the new HH thing on Tilt isn't showing me what I need to put into the converter. anyway im sittin with about $96villain has like $18i'm UTG with Q :club: 9 :ts T :4h 7 :5c I raise pot to $3.50villain is next, repots to $12button folds, blinds foldI put him in for $6 more, figuring he has Aces, and im like 40/60 behind, but im not really folding here am i?

Full Tilt .50/1 5 handedi cant get the converter to work. the new HH thing on Tilt isn't showing me what I need to put into the converter. anyway im sittin with about $96villain has like $18i'm UTG with Q :club: 9 :ts T :4h 7 :5c I raise pot to $3.50villain is next, repots to $12button folds, blinds foldI put him in for $6 more, figuring he has Aces, and im like 40/60 behind, but im not really folding here am i?
Considering his stack I don't think I find a fold here and if he's willing to push 18 in pre-flop I'll go 40/60 with him knowing that if we lose we can still stack him obv.FWIW while I agree AAxx maybe 1 suit is the most likely here I've seen villians do this with anything from 9TJK ds to JJAx when they get this short

I prob flat. The money's going in on 98% of flops, but if it somehow manages to completely miss your hand, meh, you saved six bucks. Also, you might get it in ahead, earning yourself a few sklansky dollars when he sucks out on you :club:

I prob flat. The money's going in on 98% of flops, but if it somehow manages to completely miss your hand, meh, you saved six bucks. Also, you might get it in ahead, earning yourself a few sklansky dollars when he sucks out on you :club:
I like this
this

he is so short and its plo im sticking him in preflop with really any decently coordinated hand imo

haha, this hand I played yesterday reminded me of this threadPartyPoker, $0.25/0.50 Omaha Cash Games, 6 Players Hand Converter by Pokerhand.orgBoard:jtpride65 (CO): $5HERO (Button): $145.55Pokeroli (UTG): $148.30ifoldAQ (UTG+1): $47.50Roundersssss (MP1): $49.45jessica89 (MP2): $8.70 Dealt to HERO 9 :4h 8 :D Q :5c 9 :club:Pre-flop:(1 folds), jessica89 calls $.50, HERO raises to $2, (2 folds), jessica89 raises to $6.25, HERO calls $4.75Flop: ($14.25) 7 :3h Q :D 3 :3h (3 Players)jessica89 bets $1.95, HERO calls $1.95Turn: ($18.15) 8 :qh (3 Players)River: ($18.15) 4 :D (3 Players)Results:jessica89 Showed 7 :club: 6 :ts K :4h K :qh HERO Showed 9 :jh 8 :5c Q :D 9 :ts HERO wins $17.25

nice. did you get all caps yelled at in the chat box for 30 mins too?
If you got yelled at for 30 minutes it was definitely the right play, that means your "Implied Tilt Odds" were huge. Any time you can make a slightly -ev call and know you are going to set your opponent off that is a money maker move.