Negreanu Open Wednesdays At Poker Stars, Sept 9th @ 9:00 Pm Et Is H.o.r.s.e

Look for Tournament #172717056 under the Private Tournaments Tab at Poker Stars for the $11 Negreanu Open H.O.R.S.E. Tournament at 9:00 PM ET tonight.The password as always is fcpfcpLet the drinking begin.

if I get out of class on time I will play but we have been running long these past few weeks.
You can sign up early and just play when you get there, honestly if you miss about the first 30 - 45 minutes you won't have much damage at all. These are deep stack tournies and the blinds are small. ( I guess saying both of those are sort of moot, if it is deep stack, that is because the blinds are small.. duh)
I won't be drinking since booze doesn't mix well with all the drugs I take but there's about a 70% chance that I play tonight.
Shouldn't you be playing tennis or something. I remember the last time you played HORSE, it wasn't good for the rest of us.
Shouldn't you be playing tennis or something. I remember the last time you played HORSE, it wasn't good for the rest of us.
I remember the last HORSE tourney that everyone was pretty good at the stud games and ridiculously bad at O8 and HE. I may still play. Next quarter starts in Oct?
I remember the last HORSE tourney that everyone was pretty good at the stud games and ridiculously bad at O8 and HE. I may still play. Next quarter starts in Oct?
October 7th is first week of 4th quarter and will run every Wednesday through Dec 30th minus Wed Nov 25th, should be 12 weeks

damn, I love the horse tournaments cause I usually do well in them and again I have plans tonight. Alan we need our Horse tournament nights back lol. Lets do a poll to see if people want to start that up again. Please

damn, I love the horse tournaments cause I usually do well in them and again I have plans tonight. Alan we need our Horse tournament nights back lol. Lets do a poll to see if people want to start that up again. Please
NO
Hmmmmm, HORSE on Stars, or go to the bachelor party which may involve "dancers" and a donkey!!!!
Bachelor party on a Wednesday? Ouch.. say goodbye to Thursday. Oh, and say goodbye to HORSE as the answer to your question is easy to find.
NO
DNA your a meanie lol , I will even offer to do the tracking if that will help
Can someone post last nights results. I would like to keep my standings up to date.
All you have to do is request the tournament history by tournament number.PokerStars Tournament #172717056, HORSEBuy-In: $10.00/$1.00 USD21 playersTotal Prize Pool: $210.00 USD Tournament started 2009/09/09 21:00:00 ETTournament finished 2009/09/10 0:21:09 ET 1: se7enth_bok (Crawfordsville), $105.00 (50%) 2: r23y (BFE), $63.00 (30%) 3: arutlupes89 (Matthews), $42.00 (20%) 4: Hatchet826 (Sunrise), 5: sergetoronto (Pickering), 6: TTU_Pike (Nashville), 7: Tasman25 (Warren), 8: JoeShowdown (San Jose), 9: chiefclint (Houston), 10: rivergirl (Windsor (fcp)), 11: captcanda (Toronto), 12: montrealphil (Almost No Chat), 13: davezz5 (Street), 14: seles1 (Charlotte), 15: aucu (Durango), 16: BogiePutt (FCP sandwedge), 17: Big_M (Scarborough), 18: FNLoudon (Shawnee), 19: cphustler (Cedar Park), 20: hoodini (toronto), 21: swa_nc72 (Mint Hill),