The Magically Delicious

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow can't believe it actually happened. These playoffs have been an absolute roller coaster of emotions.   I thought it would be funny to give a quick recap the history of the Magically Delicious a

any publicity is good publicity     Bruce Arthur ‏@bruce_arthur 22m22 minutes ago The multiple tweet-stealing might be the least sad thing about this account  

It's probably time to consider unstickying this thread. Stickied threads should really be for top 9 teams and whatnot.

The Hamburgler against a team who has a Hamburgler wannabe in his logo HA!

He isnt Patrick Roy or Ken Dryden, he will give up 5 goals eventually..This is the night..

Book it

He isnt Patrick Roy or Ken Dryden, he will give up 5 goals eventually..This is the night..

Book it

ok booked. how much? I'll take the under. Or Ottawa to win straight up if you want to book that too. any amount.

ok booked. how much? I'll take the under. Or Ottawa to win straight up if you want to book that too. any amount.

pass

Interesting

I should of bet..Its actually a great betting angle..First game back after a road trip, is always tough to win..

Ottawa still might win but 2-0..is huge

Now that the Delicious are eliminated...We appreciate your fandom

Dubey likes the Cowboys, he likes the Leafs, and he backed Biatch. I hope he likes the Gothic!

• Like 1

Thanks for the support dubey, Steve, and Wayne. Sorry I am a loser.

Had a great year bud. I honestly thought you can win it all

What percentage of the followers actually fall for some of those tweets? Do they actually think Dan is the girl in the picture?