Attention All Low Stakes Grinders

Well.....what are you waiting for. I have around $30 on Full Tilt.I sit down at two simultaneous $0.01/$0.02 NL cash games. Earn 1 point and leave, repeat for 25 days and move your roll on from $30 to $80. E Z Money.Go go go.Details:http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/take-2http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/take-2-rules?ck=336

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well.....what are you waiting for. I have around $30 on Full Tilt.I sit down at two simultaneous $0.01/$0.02 NL cash games. Earn 1 point and leave, repeat for 25 days and move your roll on from $30 to $80. E Z Money.Go go go.Details:http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/take-2http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/take-2-rules?ck=336
Won't it be pretty hard to get a point at .01/.02 though?I play .05/.1 on two tables fairly regularly so hopefully it won't be too hard for me to get there though. I think if I do 25 days I will get 50 bucks but that will be spent pretty quick on a divorce lawyer. Should be able to do 10 easy though.
Won't it be pretty hard to get a point at .01/.02 though?I play .05/.1 on two tables fairly regularly so hopefully it won't be too hard for me to get there though. I think if I do 25 days I will get 50 bucks but that will be spent pretty quick on a divorce lawyer. Should be able to do 10 easy though.
I love this promotion, gonna deposit $30, put $15 on each table, play .10/.25 till I earn my point leave and repeat the next day and so on, very simple way to earn an easy $50.I have feeling it will take you forever to earn a point at .01/.02. But good luck!
i earned a point @.01/.02 PL in less than 20 minutes. its really easy

I'm short stacking .02/.05 for this promotion (I only have $7 on there ... though I started the day with $4.50); it's not *too* long to get a point, at least today. You just have to find the right tables.If I busto, I won't mind putting on $25, and I'll move up to at least .05/.1 for this. Don't want to deposit though if I can help it.

So, correct me if I am wrong, but you could play .01/.02 or .05/.10 till you receive 1 point, stop, then repeat the next day? And is it 1 point total or 1 point per table?I prefer not to play cash games but if its THAT easy.

So, correct me if I am wrong, but you could play .01/.02 or .05/.10 till you receive 1 point, stop, then repeat the next day? And is it 1 point total or 1 point per table?I prefer not to play cash games but if its THAT easy.
you need to keep poking at that cat until it rips your hand off. only then will you unlock the super secret bonus that is clearly explained on the linked to pages and save the princess.
Just don't bother making a HH where you lose straight flush over straight flush, k?
It is that easy.. started with .01/.02 and after about 20 minutes had .75 of a point and then got bored and am at .05/.1 and am waayy over the point now and got the check mark in my calendar.Cheers,

Tip to make it even easier, play at 23:00+EST. That way you can polish off 2 days in less than an hour. I just open up four tables of .10/25 and play a couple orbits around 23:30, then again at 00:01. Plan at least.fixored, hopefully you got the point anyway.

Tip to make it even easier, play at 23:00+EDT. That way you can polish off 2 days in less than an hour. I just open up four tables of .10/25 and play a couple orbits around 23:30, then again at 00:01. Plan at least.
FYP? (It looks like Full Tilt runs off eastern time, though I wasn't on at 00:00 GMT to check.)
Tip to make it even easier, play at 23:00+GMT. That way you can polish off 2 days in less than an hour. I just open up four tables of .10/25 and play a couple orbits around 23:30, then again at 00:01. Plan at least.
I am going to try and burn these off right now but just spent 2 hours in a sattelite to save 8 bucks into the Sunday 1/4 million and I did it!! w00t (mini-stakes-bragament)
I am going to try and burn these off right now but just spent 2 hours in a sattelite to save 8 bucks into the Sunday 1/4 million and I did it!! w00t (mini-stakes-bragament)
330 fpp hyper turbos ftw.
330 fpp hyper turbos ftw.
I can do Turbos but not hyper turbos as it is just a crazy shove-fest with any two cards. 83o is as good as AKs in those. IMOGood on you though if you did it. I got clearance to make Sunday afternoon a poker afternoon so it will be interesting. Last time I did that I won 40 in 8.80 so hopefully I can make the money in this one as well.I have to say this is the best promotion I have seen if they actually ship me my money because spending 30 minutes a day on 2 tables for 25 days is easy 50 bucks. Two down already.

Day 1 in the books within 2 minutes:Dealer: Hand #14430775563Dealer: RedheadedMonkey posts the small blind of $0.10Dealer: JimiExperience posts the big blind of $0.25Dealer: You have been dealt [Jd 5s Th Kd]Dealer: Vegtabill foldsDealer: aivanlu has 15 seconds left to actDealer: aivanlu calls $0.25Dealer: bilds calls $0.25Dealer: Beaverstyle calls $0.25Dealer: RedheadedMonkey foldsDealer: JimiExperience checksDealer: The flop is [Tc Td 9d]Dealer: JimiExperience has 15 seconds left to actDealer: JimiExperience checksDealer: aivanlu checksDealer: bilds has 15 seconds left to actDealer: bilds checksDealer: Beaverstyle bets $0.85Dealer: JimiExperience calls $0.85Dealer: aivanlu foldsDealer: bilds foldsDealer: The turn is [Jc]Dealer: JimiExperience has 15 seconds left to actDealer: JimiExperience bets $2.80Dealer: Beaverstyle raises to $7Dealer: JimiExperience raises to $8.18, and is all inDealer: Beaverstyle calls $1.18Dealer: JimiExperience shows [7c 5c Ts 9h]Dealer: Beaverstyle shows [Jd 5s Th Kd]Dealer: The river is [9s]Dealer: JimiExperience shows a full house, Tens full of Nines, for highDealer: Beaverstyle shows a full house, Tens full of Jacks, for highDealer: Beaverstyle wins the pot ($18.21) with a full house, Tens full of Jacks