N.h. Court Orders Homeschooler To Attend Public School.

What you posted says that she is a Christian so we know that her beliefs are basically considered that of a main stream religion by most and not a cult.
Many groups consider themselves 'Christians'. They certainly wouldn't want to come after a general Christian. I think it's almost certain to be a strange sect. I also think the reason that the article isn't specify is because IT DOESN'T MATTER. The ruling is crazy no matter what.
who's NOT on your side here?you're acting like someone's disagreeing with you. I don't see that.
I actually changed the 1st word of the 2nd sentence from We to I at the last minute, because I didn't want to speak for anyone. The issue was that gobears and Bob seemed to be saying that everyone would somehow feel differently if the person wasn't a 'Christian'... which is insane.
who's NOT on your side here?
Yeah I'm not disagreeing either, parents should have the choice.
who's NOT on your side here?you're acting like someone's disagreeing with you. I don't see that.
i dunno. they often lock up crazy delusional people in the mental health wards of hospitals. i think the judge is going light on her here.
I think it's 100% unacceptable to force her to attend public school when she has shown through testing to be excelling at her grade level.
This. I find this court ruling very disturbing, what religion this girl is or isn't exposed to is not the business of the court or the government. I might think her beliefs are goofy as ****, and I might find it distasteful her parents are indoctrinating her with them, but as long as she can read and write at the proper grade level, it just doesn't ****ing matter. I would also bet this girl is more likely to be a good citizen than the average public school student.
I wonder if people would think differently if the child was being indoctrinated into the First Church of Shatnerology or some cult that is considered really out there by the main stream as opposed to Christian.
From my perspective Christianity is a way out there cult with crazy beliefs, perhaps even more crazy than Shatnerology (because as people have pointed out Shattner is great.) But still I support the parents rights to teach their kids crazy beliefs like christianity and islam. It's unfortunate that they want to do this, but its important that they are allowed to do this.