Pretty Dry Board....

No reads, I had beaten CO out of a capped pot when I c/r top set and he called with top two.Full Tilt Pot-Limit Omaha, $1.00 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (Button) ($108)SB ($59.65)BB ($25.65)UTG ($217.95)MP ($159.45)CO ($74.55)Preflop: Hero is Button with 4c.gif, as.gif, js.gif, 5d.gif2 folds, CO calls $1, Hero calls $1, 1 fold, BB checksFlop: ($3.50) 2c.gif, jh.gif, 4s.gif(3 players)BB checks, CO bets $3.50, Hero raises to $8.75, BB raises to $24.65 (All-In), CO raises to $39, Hero...

looks like a pretty easy fold i know they shouldn't have a set very often if there was a raiser here I'd be like hell ya get it in but since they both limped they won't have a tard OP too often... but uhhh idk I want to shove though cus you have a5 giving you added outs in case you are beat and taking away outs from the straight wraps hmmm plo noob here though can't wait to see other replies.

not a horrible hand on the button but i think we can fold this hand like 50% of the time we are getting what 2.5:1 and position and we aren't double suited, i mean it is a call sometimes but the minute our 3 bet got shoved on we like almost never have the best hand here even though card removal make me think one of them is out of line the 5 bet almost shove makes me hate top and bottom 2 pair. even if by some insane reason we are up against (and i don't know how but whatever) 2 semibluffs we need to dodge a lot. The problem is we have semibluffing cards in our hand i think it has to be a set over a set unless these guys are wild ass carzy

without a real read on these guys I have to say there is a better spot to get all your money in. You could easily be beat in this situation. It sucks to let go of the hand but I think in the long run folding is the play here.

No reads, I had beaten CO out of a capped pot when I c/r top set and he called with top two.Full Tilt Pot-Limit Omaha, $1.00 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (Button) ($108)SB ($59.65)BB ($25.65)UTG ($217.95)MP ($159.45)CO ($74.55)Preflop: Hero is Button with 4c.gif, as.gif, js.gif, 5d.gif2 folds, CO calls $1, Hero calls $1,
sighball

You also have a gut shot and a 3-flush.Against one player, I can see getting the money in. http://twodimes.net/h/?z=6642942

pokenum  -o 4c as js 5d  - 2s 2h ac 9c  -- 2c jh 4s Omaha Hi: 820 enumerated boards containing 4s 2c Jhcards		  win   %win  lose  %lose  tie  %tie	 EVAs Js  4c  5d  293  35.73   517  63.05   10  1.22  0.3632s Ac  9c  2h  517  63.05   293  35.73   10  1.22  0.637

But against two players who seem to love their hands, I think we're up against a set and a wrap, and therefore some or all of our outs are dead.

Should I have flatted the flop if I was going to fold to a ton of pressure?
on such passive preflop play we think we have the best hand until all the craziness happens no i would bet and hope for one flatter or heads up facing a 4 bet we have a decent hand that is well concealed if we just flat here we are giving amazing odds for other villain to flat ultra light and letting people get good cards to stay around till river can peel off
sighball
Yeah. If you are going to play this hand, definitely raise the CO limp. Its so weak. Try to get it heads up with position against this guy every time.This hand multiway is only good if you flop the nuts or the nut draw.