Announcing The New Ahl Owners

The new owner of the Bandits.... MapleLeafsPoker. Congrats, lots to work with there... ok not really, but whatever, it's a start.
uh-oh. I see why this guy abandoned ship, I feel like I just took over the Titanic. AFTER it sunk.PERFECT! Nothing like a reclamation project. Thank you for the opportunity gents.
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bink! called it 5yrs ago, championship season.

Relax buddy

Yes

Nice farm team, Dawgs...My top prospect: http://hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=33998:club:
trade ya? my team for yours?????stop complaining! you just hit the mother lode. Try looking at mine or Dan's team. brutal.oh, and nice to see we are in the same division again. But not so nice it contains Bob. Ouch. 2013-14 here I come!
trade ya? my team for yours?????stop complaining! you just hit the mother lode. Try looking at mine or Dan's team. brutal.oh, and nice to see we are in the same division again. But not so nice it contains Bob. Ouch. 2023-24 here I come!
FYP
wanna trade?to ALL: Im open for business, send me some offers! Who wants Morrow???
i will be studying soon, and will offer you the world..

Welcome to my division Zach and to the rest of the guys joining, your teams can't stack up against our division.Also if you need money, I have $9 bucks availiable and will buy 1st rounders for $4.Ingmen

Welcome to my division Zach and to the rest of the guys joining, your teams can't stack up against our division.Also if you need money, I have $9 bucks availiable and will buy 1st rounders for $4.Ingmen
Hey guys welcome to the pool,im looking to trade,need some cash anywhere from $7 to $10,i got 4 draft picks this year with the 1st and 2nd rounders of Canadian Gothic and my own 3rd and 4th(shootloose)....also might be willing to part with Eric Staal for the right deal,might be willing to move Joni Pitkanen,Kemmo Timonen,Rusty klesla,Rusty Olesz

So I see what guys are in my division, but who are the actual posters in my division? I know Jay is one. Also a few questions in regards to the league if someone can help me, lol.1) What does the XXXXX- ML mean in the draft page?2) When do we have until to sign our free agents? (Do I really only have two guys signed on my whole team? I'm looking off the speadsheet excel)3) If a guy is tier 5 on the excel sheet, how does it work to signing him to an extension? Same with tier 4? I understand the 1st 3 tiers. 4) Where do we make all our moves? Just post it in the forum?Sorry for all the questions! I just want to make sure I have a grasp of the rules before I make any stupid trades.

uh-oh. I see why this guy abandoned ship, I feel like I just took over the Titanic. AFTER it sunk.PERFECT! Nothing like a reclamation project. Thank you for the opportunity gents.
Honestly I think that's waaaay more fun than taking over a decent team. You can scrap whatever you have and start from scratch.... oh and to Serge: ask the new owners who they think will win my division this year and next year. I will bet you even money that I win the division at LEAST twice out of the next three seasons.
So I see what guys are in my division, but who are the actual posters in my division? I know Jay is one. Also a few questions in regards to the league if someone can help me, lol.1) What does the XXXXX- ML mean in the draft page?2) When do we have until to sign our free agents? (Do I really only have two guys signed on my whole team? I'm looking off the speadsheet excel)3) If a guy is tier 5 on the excel sheet, how does it work to signing him to an extension? Same with tier 4? I understand the 1st 3 tiers. 4) Where do we make all our moves? Just post it in the forum?Sorry for all the questions! I just want to make sure I have a grasp of the rules before I make any stupid trades.
1) I think that the ML stands for Minor League2) Sep 16th is the deadline to get your protected list in.3) I'm not sure what you mean here.4) There is a section called "Off Season Stuff" near the bottom. When the season starts there will be a transaction section that you'll post any trades or moves you make.
So I see what guys are in my division, but who are the actual posters in my division? I know Jay is one. Also a few questions in regards to the league if someone can help me, lol.1) What does the XXXXX- ML mean in the draft page?Sorry for all the questions! I just want to make sure I have a grasp of the rules before I make any stupid trades.
Those are draft picks that were lost for not submitting a lineup on time.

Thanks Daniel and Bob for the clarifications. Further questionsIn regards to question 3:Suppose I have Sidney Crosby at $1.00 and he just finished his first yr with me:If he finishes TIER 4, what type of contract extension can I give him, for how long, and how much?If he finishes TIER 5, same questions as above. I understand how the 1st three tiers work. and FML for my guys not having draft picks for not submitting lineups, lol. I can guarantee you this will never happen with my team, lol! As for the submitting who we sign on our team, do we just send an e-mail? So is this not broadcasted to everyone then? And also, can somebody plz tell me who is actually signed on my team past this yr, just because the excel sheets are a little confusing.

P.S. At first, I was sad I got the Smugglers. But looking at it now, I'm actually pretty pumped because it's kind of starting from scratch. I would much rather have it this way then to have a mediocre team just get bumped from the 1st round of the playoffs. I'm just trying to think of a name for this team, lol.

I think my team, Bandits, bring your division down a notch. I'll work on raising the new team to your levels ASAP. I have about $24 it seems!!! And I will bid $4.25 for any first rounders. :club: Oh, and if anyone wants 2 picks for 1 high one, I can do that too maybe. Once I figure out what any of the true value of these things are.
Arp, I'm frickin pumped for 18/19 when our teams will be fighting for a playoff spot against each other!
P.S. At first, I was sad I got the Smugglers. But looking at it now, I'm actually pretty pumped because it's kind of starting from scratch. I would much rather have it this way then to have a mediocre team just get bumped from the 1st round of the playoffs. I'm just trying to think of a name for this team, lol.
I know what you mean. I had looked before, and I really wanted the team Zach got. Thats a very solid team. But now that its done, Im excited to start at the bottom and work my way up. And the fact that this guy set me me up with 11picks...that Im really liking.See you in the playoffs in a decade! :club:
I know what you mean. I had looked before, and I really wanted the team Zach got. Thats a very solid team. But now that its done, Im excited to start at the bottom and work my way up. And the fact that this guy set me me up with 11picks...that Im really liking.See you in the playoffs in a decade! :club:
I only have 7 picks, not 11. But I have 3 1st rounders, which include 2nd/3rd overall, lol.
I think my team, Bandits, bring your division down a notch. I'll work on raising the new team to your levels ASAP. I have about $24 it seems!!! And I will bid $4.25 for any first rounders. :club: Oh, and if anyone wants 2 picks for 1 high one, I can do that too maybe. Once I figure out what any of the true value of these things are.
Hey Mapleleafspoker im looking for cash only,take a look at my team SHOOTLOOSE,i got 7th overall pick this year,willing to move all my picks plus the players ive allready posted up......im only looking for cash in return,with the exception of Eric Staal(would need much more than cash).
Hey Maple Leafs im looking for cash only,take a look at my team SHOOTLOOSE,i got 7th overall pick this year,willing to move all my picks plus the players ive allready posted up......im only looking for cash in return,with the exception of Eric Staal(would need much more than cash).
Just so you dont get us confused, Im MapleLeafPoker on here, took over the Bandits, and you can call me Arp. Just to clear it up, cause MapleLeafs is Jay, and he took over another team. Legend Killers? Where is the order of the draft? I remember Bob posting it, but couldnt find it. Id be very interested in 7th overall.
Just so you dont get us confused, Im MapleLeafPoker on here, took over the Bandits, and you can call me Arp. Just to clear it up, cause MapleLeafs is Jay, and he took over another team. Legend Killers? Where is the order of the draft? I remember Bob posting it, but couldnt find it. Id be very interested in 7th overall.
http://www.alternativehockeyleague.com/dra...cksandyears.htmLink to draft page and order of draft below i have 1st and 2nd rounders from Canadian Gothics1. SMOKIN' T-BIRDS 2. SMUGGLERS 3. PKDEALERS 4. BANDITS 5. LEGEND KILLERS 6. MUSTANGS 7. CANADIAN GOTHIC 8. GREASEBALLS 9. GHOSTS OF ELVIS 10. RAVAG 11. RED RAVENS 12. RUG RATS 13. SWACKERS 14. INGMEN 15. PURPLE HEARTS 16. SHOOT LOOSE 17. DAWGS 18. SCREAMIN' EAGLES 19. CHEAP THIEVES 20. THE BIG M'
http://www.alternativehockeyleague.com/dra...cksandyears.htmLink to draft page and order of draft below i have 1st and 2nd rounders from Canadian Gothics1. SMOKIN' T-BIRDS 2. SMUGGLERS 3. PKDEALERS 4. BANDITS 5. LEGEND KILLERS 6. MUSTANGS 7. CANADIAN GOTHIC 8. GREASEBALLS 9. GHOSTS OF ELVIS 10. RAVAG 11. RED RAVENS 12. RUG RATS 13. SWACKERS 14. INGMEN 15. PURPLE HEARTS 16. SHOOT LOOSE 17. DAWGS 18. SCREAMIN' EAGLES 19. CHEAP THIEVES 20. THE BIG M'
thanks, had the page, but didnt have the order.

If you go to the AHL homepage and click on Rules and Regulations I think that will answer a lot of the questions you posed. The spreadsheet is pretty easy to figure out: one column will hand a number between FA 1-4 which represents the number of years your player is signed for. As for seeing previous trades, unfortunately I don't think those were kept in any data base at all.