Announcing The New Ahl Owners

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bink! called it 5yrs ago, championship season.

Relax buddy

Yes

The team the Scarborough Smugglers has been changed to....."Magically Delicious"We would like to thank everyone in their opinions, and this is why we changed the name. Because we our a fan of the people.

i was actually hoping the names of the franchises stay the same.Its going to be really confusing, especially in the beginning.

i was actually hoping the names of the franchises stay the same.Its going to be really confusing, especially in the beginning.
Good. We need any advantage we can get to level the playing field. :DI was actually considering the Muztangs. swIn my signature on the AHL boards, I'll put formerly Legend Killers if that helps.
Good. We need any advantage we can get to level the playing field. :ts I was actually considering the Muztangs. swIn my signature on the AHL boards, I'll put formerly Legend Killers if that helps.
if you use the Muztangs my lawyers will sue your ass... :club: Actually to make things easier we just need a thread in there, maybe inthe contact info page , who everyone is and was.People have a team name, a screen name, a real name...
Don't sweat it Serge...the only team you can beat is the T-Birds and they haven't changed names.
Don't sweat it Serge...the only team you can beat is the T-Birds and they haven't changed names.
aha, so it begins...I missed these empty challenges from Dale.Bring it bitches and biatches.. :club:

Advice to the new owners. Just because you have a Maple Leaf on your roster , there is no need to offer him to me, hoping I will overpay.I have already had 3 offers of the sort..you know who you are...

I gotta feeling you are going to know who's team is magically delicious

schedule is released...The Mustangs will be opening the season vs the Magicially Delicious..LOL Biatch is going 0-1 to start off..

Here's what the divisions look like with the new teams...Eddie Shack ConferenceEastCanadian GothicCheap ThievesMustangsSteelheads (formerly Ghosts of Elvis)The Underdogs (formerly Rug Rats)WestMagically Delicious (formerly Smugglers)Purple HeartsRed RavensShoot LooseJay's Yet to be Named Team (formerly Legend Killers)Tiger Williams ConferenceNorthBig M'sGreaseballsIngmenArp's Yet to be Named Team (formerly Bandits)Zach's Yet to be Named Team (formerly Dawgs)SouthPK DealersRavagScreamin' EaglesSmokin' T-BirdsSwackers

P.S. At first, I was sad I got the Smugglers. But looking at it now, I'm actually pretty pumped because it's kind of starting from scratch. I would much rather have it this way then to have a mediocre team just get bumped from the 1st round of the playoffs. I'm just trying to think of a name for this team, lol.
If I had a choice of the 6 teams available I would have chosen the Smugglers.Dan, Zach...I sent you a message on the AHL forum.
If I had a choice of the 6 teams available I would have chosen the Smugglers.Dan, Zach...I sent you a message on the AHL forum.
gotta ask, why? just curious.also, why did I not get a message? :club: team name to be decided soon, wont shock anyone.
gotta ask, why? just curious.also, why did I not get a message? :club: team name to be decided soon, wont shock anyone.
Because none of the 6 teams will be winning it anytime soon (without drastic changes) and I like the Smugglers youngsters the most.You didn't get a message because i only looked on the AHL forum to see who was available. :ts Who's available on your team?

I think Arp and Zach got the worst teams, only because they will NEVER win a division. Never meaning at least 25 years, solely for the reason that Bob is in there.

I think Arp and Zach got the worst teams, only because they will NEVER win a division. Never meaning at least 25 years, solely for the reason that Bob is in there.
My main goal in the pool over the next year is to convince everybody to make some rule changes and have a one time event that will greatly increase the parity in the pool and weaken my team.I'm totally serious about this.Well, that and win my 5th in a row.
Because none of the 6 teams will be winning it anytime soon (without drastic changes) and I like the Smugglers youngsters the most.You didn't get a message because i only looked on the AHL forum to see who was available. :club: Who's available on your team?
who isn't available might be a better question.Obviously, Im blowing up what little is there, and taking on a long term rebuild. You have a great farm, so Id be open to almost any trades that help my farm with some prospects.You guys expanded last year, right? Im guessing Bandits was one of those teams. Who was the other? I thought it was smugglers, but that team has too many young stars-to-be on their main roster.
My main goal in the pool over the next year is to convince everybody to make some rule changes and have a one time event that will greatly increase the parity in the pool and weaken my team.I'm totally serious about this.Well, that and win my 5th in a row.
any chance we hear of this idea today?
This would help the pool in the long term.

Remember guys,This year there is going to be a reject cup. I think my team is just bad enough and just good enough to win this.