I'm starting to think something stupid like this happened at Ponderosa:[players chatting away about the game while having dinner]Shambo: I'm voting for Russell he's just AWESOME, he beat all of youLaura: Whatever Shambo, your opinion doesn't matterShambo: It's true he did, COO COOLaura: Yeah ok... if you're voting for him I'm definitely notShambo: Well I'm voting for Russell 1000%Laura: Well I guess it's Natalie or Mick thenErik: Natalie's gameplay is just as respectable as Russell's. He lied to all of us, Natalie didn't really do anything and made it to the finals. So that's an awesome strategy that's more deserving because she did it with.... integretiy. So maybe... just maybe... we should all come together as o......Shambo: I don't understandLaura: We knowDave: Blank lookJohn: Russell screwed me over and I respect him as a player.Monica: I guess I'll give the bitch my vote. Because us girls rock. Love you Laura.Laura: I'm such an awesome grandmaJaison: Now wait a minute here. I came to this show to prove something. Ultimately Russell told me I was going to the finals with him and he lied to my face. You can't just lie to peoples faces like that. I'm a well educated man, a law student and I played on the men's national swimming team. I can beat anyone, you know how I can beat Russell? By not giving him my vote.Brett: Jaison, want to go on a bro-date? We can talk strategy and how to not vote for Russell.Jaison: I'd love thatKelly: Does anyone even know my name?
Hahaha, well done. Especially the Kelly line.I think I once referred to as "the Galu tribe's Ashley" because I actually forgot her name.
  • Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no it doesn't.Reality TV World: Okay, so the answers they gave to your question didn't have any impact on your vote. You were already going to vote for Natalie? Jaison: Yeah, 100%He said there were a couple on the fence. The main Galu alliance chose Natalie before tribal. You can't convince me otherwise.
Just because Jaison was dead set on voting for Nat no matter what happened during jury questioning doesn't mean the same for everyone else. They clearly voted for the winner after they asked their questions. Is that what the argument is?
Just because Jaison was dead set on voting for Nat no matter what happened during jury questioning doesn't mean the same for everyone else. They clearly voted for the winner after they asked their questions. Is that what the argument is?
Yes.Also, King_Tanner and I get along fine, I just disagree with him on this. I think 99% of normal jury votes are decided beforehand. I think more than 50% of finale jury votes are decided on the spot, including this season. Tanner agrees with part 1, and disagrees with part 2.