• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Things have been awful so far.. gettin crushed.. losing every flip possible.. calling when i should be folding raising when i should be calling.. etc etc.. things gotta turn around soon.
they willl...doubt i make a mistake ever again
is (3645) how much you are down overall, or how much you lost on Day 6?It will turn around soon.
its actually (2kish) ill update when I get back on my playing computer.. I updated this thread while i was 1 tabling a 10 dollar freezeout and at the time there was still 5 or 600 players left.. i neded up taking 4th for like 1500 so it cut down my daily losses.. that was how much I lost on the day, hopefully w WCOOP i can crush lives.
did you REALLY fold J8s in the rebuy period?
Yea, guys to my left were pushing every hand and figured I'd be behind at least one of them. Just worked out badly.I don't really do the whole "Push every hand and rebuy" strategy that everyone else seems to use, infact, I usually don't even bother rebuying once. I guess it works if you have a bigger bankroll, but I tend to play rebuys pretty tight and it works pretty well for me.

TJ at a Ft on PS $55NL 191370154sigh, damn gg TJ darn jinx I amdo better in the other games and I am not posting them lol

Well that's pretty damn depressing.newbitmapimage9.png
Wow man! That is so sick! I can't believe you folded a hand that became a straight flush!!! That is so sick. God, if that ever happened to me I think I'd break my mouse and throw my monitor through the nearest window. Sooooooooo frustrating. Ugh I feel sorry for you, I can't believe you posted that, you have much better tilt control and understanding of the game than I do.edit: It really sucks when you forget about a 5th page existing and then seeing some really strange replies between your post and the post you were replying too.Also, good work TJ! :club: