WSOP is a lot harder. Online you can use so many 3rd party tools, and research other players. (Which I don't do......anymore)Not to mention, I don't have to count my chips or remember the pot size, while somebody is staring at me.
I have special glasses live with HEM on them so i got stats on ppl. prolly shouldnt have posted this but nobody said its illegal
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, but when I post in strat forums no one takes me seriously I get smiles and faces so I do need the criticism, and your right I did play very passively in Ftops. and played weak hands as well. I already started reading on stud to prepare for wcoop, so I am hoping to be more prepared, and I have to be more patient, more selective and more aggressive. I have the potential and it's there. So I plan to be a better stud player, and put my focus into that.
Honestly I wouldn't post on FCP for stud advice. I would sign up to the DeucesCracked.com forums (it's free). There are maybe 3 people in the FCP community that can play stud well. Compare that to DC where there are more then 3 stud coaches. It has a bigger player pool with a bunch of high stakes regulars contributing. There would be more hands to go over and the standard of responses would be higher. Since you are using that forum only for strat advice people would take you seriously because over there you are nothing but.
Honestly I wouldn't post on FCP for stud advice. I would sign up to the DeucesCracked.com forums (it's free). There are maybe 3 people in the FCP community that can play stud well. Compare that to DC where there are more then 3 stud coaches. It has a bigger player pool with a bunch of high stakes regulars contributing. There would be more hands to go over and the standard of responses would be higher. Since you are using that forum only for strat advice people would take you seriously because over there you are nothing but.
Make that 4. I took down a $5 stud tourney today. WSOP stud events here I come.I'm saying the WSOP would be harder, although since I haven't played in either, I'm going to go with the opinion of those who have.
Make that 4. I took down a $5 stud tourney today. WSOP stud events here I come.I'm saying the WSOP would be harder, although since I haven't played in either, I'm going to go with the opinion of those who have.
Make that 3 again, I usually use Stud Hi for my smoke breaks now that I don't suck at LHE anymore. :club:
Make that 3 again, I usually use Stud Hi for my smoke breaks now that I don't suck at LHE anymore. :club:
been wanting to play you at stud lolHonestly I wouldn't post on FCP for stud advice. I would sign up to the DeucesCracked.com forums (it's free). There are maybe 3 people in the FCP community that can play stud well. Compare that to DC where there are more then 3 stud coaches. It has a bigger player pool with a bunch of high stakes regulars contributing. There would be more hands to go over and the standard of responses would be higher. Since you are using that forum only for strat advice people would take you seriously because over there you are nothing but. will give it a look there thx
i need NAMEScappy vs rose HU4ROLLZ stud 1 timeedit - NM that wasn't something you saidHU4rollz stands
actually I would love to know who thinks they can play stud well on this site lolI hear naked cowboy thinks he can?