Official (haha) There Is A Gigantic Fire By My House Thread

Chrozzo you can come whenever. Don't even knock just come in.
he is bringing the beer, you need to supply him a girl so he can get laid for the first time lol

This is the just... it's the worst thread I have ever seen. I want to kill myself on the off chance I could come back as a ghost and haunt every person who has posted here. (The time I spend haunting each of you will be directly proportional to the number of posts you have made in this thread.) I'm seriously considering buying Chrozzo a prostitute. I don't care how much it costs; it would be worth it to end the endless parade of "Chrozzo is a virgin" jokes. The girl I'm seeing is kind of slutty. I would be willing to throw her your way if you're not into actual whores. She will probably dress up like a whore, since she does that, and act like one, since she does that, too, but she will not be an actual whore. I want the following to happen: I want every person to think, right before he posts, "Is there a chance anybody will read what I have to say and be better off in any way than he was before?" If the answer is "No, there is no chance" -- I'm looking at you GeneralGeeUseless****Face -- then just... I mean, it takes some effort to post. It takes some time, and some button clicking. If it is certain that it is of no value to anyone -- Rose says "lol" and you respond " :club: " -- then why?Conclusion: The poptarts I ate have now made me grouchy, and I hate you.PS- GeneralGee****Face: Your avatar is the stupidest thing I have ever seen. If I have to make any ghost-haunt-time decisions, I'm going to err on the side of haunting your faggot ass.

This is the just... it's the worst thread I have ever seen. I want to kill myself on the off chance I could come back as a ghost and haunt every person who has posted here. (The time I spend haunting each of you will be directly proportional to the number of posts you have made in this thread.) I'm seriously considering buying Chrozzo a prostitute. I don't care how much it costs; it would be worth it to end the endless parade of "Chrozzo is a virgin" jokes. The girl I'm seeing is kind of slutty. I would be willing to throw her your way if you're not into actual whores. She will probably dress up like a whore, since she does that, and act like one, since she does that, too, but she will not be an actual whore. I want the following to happen: I want every person to think, right before he posts, "Is there a chance anybody will read what I have to say and be better off in any way than he was before?" If the answer is "No, there is no chance" -- I'm looking at you GeneralGeeUseless****Face -- then just... I mean, it takes some effort to post. It takes some time, and some button clicking. If it is certain that it is of no value to anyone -- Rose says "lol" and you respond " :club: " -- then why?Conclusion: The poptarts I ate have now made me grouchy, and I hate you.PS- GeneralGee****Face: Your avatar is the stupidest thing I have ever seen. If I have to make any ghost-haunt-time decisions, I'm going to err on the side of haunting your faggot ass.
im in
Oh my titical blunder we are in such a mood aren't we, if you don't want to go to her party just tell her for **** sakes. I think now that you made the mistake of starting this relationship you realized that you ****ed it up to begin with. You got yourself into this mess and can't figure a way out of it, so now you decided to once again target us, and take the heat off of your own sorry ass. So lets get to the heart of the matter, you obviously picked a so called winner or should I say loser that fits your persona wtg your achieved the mastery of being a joke once again as it back fired on you.

It was really smokey all day, only 5% contained. Hopefully the wind will blow some of the smoke away from my house tomorrow.Tactical Bear, I agree with your post, we should all think before posting. The only problem is that you can spend a lot of time coming up with a really intelligent post, and only 2 or 3 people will read it, so it's really a waste of time. So on one side you can just post things like "lol" and "<3" and seem completely useless, or on the other hand you can waste your time posting about something most people don't give a shit about.My solution: Destroy all computers.Did rcgs say titical?

look cunt, leave me out of your drunken, degen posts. why don't you suck on a dudes dick and die of aids.
look cunt, leave me out of your drunken, degen posts. why don't you suck on a dudes dick and die of aids.
Wha-...What? You have his avatar. For what reason? Why shouldn't he target you?
I want the following to happen: I want every person to think, right before he posts, "Is there a chance anybody will read what I have to say and be better off in any way than he was before?" If the answer is "No, there is no chance" -- I'm looking at you GeneralGeeUseless****Face -- then just... I mean, it takes some effort to post. It takes some time, and some button clicking. If it is certain that it is of no value to anyone -- Rose says "lol" and you respond " :club: " -- then why?
Oh my titical blunder
LOL
LOL
whoa, nice avatar new is it :club:

California wildfire blamed on drug operation LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) -- A weeklong blaze that has charred more than 84,000 acres in southern California was started by a cooking fire in a drug trafficking operation, investigators said.The La Brea fire originated at an illegal marijuana camp believed to be run by a Mexican drug organization, the Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Narcotics Unit said in a news release Saturday night.More than 2,000 firefighters are fighting the blaze, which is 35 percent contained, authorities said. Some homes around the Los Padres National Forest have been evacuated.Narcotics investigators have secured the area after working for the past month to eradicate marijuana operations in the remote and steep terrain, the release said."It is also believed that the suspects are still within the San Rafael wilderness trying to leave the area on foot," officials said.Anyone with further information is urged to contact local law enforcement agencies.