New Absolute Promo

Not a big fan of Absolute but looks interesting-Save your precious change for the arcade. When you take a seat at our 7 Deuce tables, colossal cash is always in the cards. It's an Absolute Poker exclusive that'll have everyone playing catch-up.Our 7 Deuce tables operate like regular No Limit Hold'em ring games, except players who join these tables pay an additional amount (the prop bet), which is added to a side pot. When a player wins a hand while holding 7-2 as their hole cards, the player will win the side pot.What might seem like a minor poker variation ends up turning the tables upside down and inside out, before levitating ten feet above the floor. This isn't a simple jackpot game where you can rely on luck. You can't sit by idly hoping to land a 7-2 and you won't want to call every raise.The trick is to outwit your opponents. Take a gamble and bluff your way to monstrous cash. At our 7 Deuce tables the worst hand in poker can be golden. As rewarding as it is to win with a great hand, how about roping your opponents into emptying their wallets before they fold at the river?There are two ways to win the side pot:A player can win by holding a 7-2 and having the best overall hand at the table (pair, two pair, straight, etc.).A player can win by bluffing. If a player takes down a pot at any street (pre-flop, flop, turn, or river) while holding a 7-2, the player will win the prop pot after showing their hand.After a pot is won, all players will be required to put in a new prop bet. Players who leave our 7 Deuce tables will have their prop bet returned, unless the bet has already been won.

I don't see how you will be able to bluff with 2 7 when your opponents can see your hole cards.
DAMMIT JSPENCER ACTUALLY MADE A WORTHWHILE POST
I don't see how you will be able to bluff with 2 7 when your opponents can see your hole cards.
You do realize that there are no stakes available in this thread?
I laughed
You do realize that there are no stakes available in this thread?
And then I laughed again