dn have the final say on erin ness

Last night i think i was probably one of the first to read that Erin Ness post it seems that alot of people have ALOT of views (and not just poker related) on her. Daniel please put this to bed and have the final say on it.Who better to judge her poker ability?

Sushi i feel the sarcasm in that last post i really do, but i mean ok she might be the worst poker play uve ever seen right now, but she made the heads up last night on that show and had DW on the rail at one point and placing in the wsop isnt too easy i would imagine so with a little bit of poker education a few Sklanskly books uner her belt (lol) and more tournament experience who's to say? i know id be loving to see her at many a final table.

she's real good for someone who hasn't been playing that long. She also isn't trying to be some big time tourny pro either. So I say give her a pass people

You don't need Daniel N to tell you she sucks....It is plain to see....What makes Danny N more qualified than any joe blow out there that has played poker before to know that she is probably the worst player ever to play on TV?You don't need Danny N to settle this one.....now for the Tuan Le sucks threads...you can ask Danny N to chime in....but come on....if you can't see that this woman is horrible...then you are probably a worst player than she is.

Guest XXEddie

i dont understand what the big deal is.....we could start a million threads on ba dplayers that cahsed in a big tournament

She's getting lucky. She has no plays in her arsenal, but basically knew when to hold on to a pair and when to fold them. I mean come-on, the check-raise wasn't in her arsenal when she flopped the nuts against Williams.It also seem like that with every pre-flop all in, the lesser hand prevailed. Granted, people really need to realize that things like A2 to 89 is 55/45. They call QQ vs AK a "coin flip" when it's even more favored at 58/42. I know that the blinds were getting ridiculous towards the end, but you should still use some discression with pre-flop all-ins during the times the blinds are managable, like when they were 20/40k.