Sigh She Is At It Again

Len can't stand or put up with the crap on this site like I can, he deals with it at work as it is with players who can't take bad beats or try to cheat. How did this Ft thread get derailed lol, enough on my personal life get back to poker.
No, this Len fellow isn't as desperate for attention as you are.
Len can't stand or put up with the crap on this site like I can, he deals with it at work as it is with players who can't take bad beats or try to cheat. How did this Ft thread get derailed lol, enough on my personal life get back to poker.
:club: I'm speechless.
No, this Len fellow isn't as desperate for attention as you are.
Wait! Are you saying Rose is an attention whore and you are not? I don't think there is a poster on here who isn't a bit of an attention whore.Don't get me wrong, sometimes Rose's incoherent post drives me nuts BUT she just had a pretty serious cancer scare. Give the lady a break.
Wait! Are you saying Rose is an attention whore and you are not? I don't think there is a poster on here who isn't a bit of an attention whore.Don't get me wrong, sometimes Rose's incoherent post drives me nuts BUT she just had a pretty serious cancer scare. Give the lady a break.
thx Theresa
You're really comparing me or someone else to Rose? This woman craves having every thread about her. I mean, just look at all the threads she creates, look at all the drama she stirs up. Starting threads such as "Thx to FCP and all my supporters" or w/e that bullshit was. The lypo thread, the claims of suicide, the talking about her sex life. All of it, it's all about attention. I forgot who said it, but someone in her supporters thread said it's really pathetic that Rose has to come on here begging for sympathy, a place where literally she's been e-beaten from the start. And FWIW, I don't give a shit what anyone thinks, I don't buy it, this whole cancer/surgery crap. Too many details don't add up. You divert the attention when certain questions are asked. Out of nowhere, this "boyfriend" appears. I can't believe I'm actually giving this type of thing this much thought. I'd ignore Rose, but really that'd require me ignoring all of FCP, because somehow every thread turns into something about Rose.
You're really comparing me or someone else to Rose? This woman craves having every thread about her. I mean, just look at all the threads she creates, look at all the drama she stirs up. Starting threads such as "Thx to FCP and all my supporters" or w/e that bullshit was. The lypo thread, the claims of suicide, the talking about her sex life. All of it, it's all about attention. I forgot who said it, but someone in her supporters said it's really pathetic that Rose has to come on here begging for sympathy, a place where literally she's been e-beaten from the start. And FWIW, I don't give a shit what anyone thinks, I don't buy it, this whole cancer/surgery crap. Too many details don't add up. You divert the attention when certain questions are asked. Out of nowhere, this "boyfriend" appears. I can't believe I'm actually giving this type of thing this much thought. I'd ignore Rose, but really that'd require me ignoring all of FCP, because somehow every thread turns into something about Rose.
Agreed on all counts.

All this thread was supposed to be is a final table thread.Everyone else brought up the cancer stuff.I agree with a lot of the "Rose is an attention whore posts," and I'm skeptical about most of the things she says like everyone else, but just let it goooooooooooooooo people.

I wish there was someone from the area I could meet to show them my patho tests results and and my hospital tags. or even the instructions sheets that I got sent home with just to shut you non believers up. I am getting tired of this crap being called on the carpet when I can prove all of this. **** you take take a Ft thread a make mountain out of a mole hill. To hell with you.

Just for the record, 2 years ago I had a Discectomy. I was in at the hospital at 6:30 AM and left at 1:00 PM. Went home, hopped up on percocets and I was playing poker and posting on here. With the way so many surgeries are now, you can be in and out. A couple of days later, the pain and crap catches up to you but the day of is not so bad.**********************Anyway, I do agree that Rose tends to create a certain amount of drama and then claims innocence. However, it really isn't that hard to ignore.

I have not had as much interaction with Rose as some of you have. But, come on, give the lady a break. If you don't like her, at least give her the benefit of the doubt on the surgery bit. You are really coming off like jackasses questioning her honesty on this issue.