Hell's Kitchen....round 6

i can't wait til the 21st when season 6 starts, i'll have something to watchhttp://www.fox.com/hellskitchen/lol'd at the clip, some jackass lipped back to Ramsay and got in his face about taking it outside, then the clip stops....like as if a parking lot fight would happen :icon_doh:EDIT: can this one get moved to the entertainment thread.....i didn't realize i was still in general when i made it.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can't wait til the 21st when season 6 starts, i'll have something to watchhttp://www.fox.com/hellskitchen/lol'd at the clip, some jackass lipped back to Ramsay and got in his face about taking it outside, then the clip stops....like as if a parking lot fight would happen :club:
saying "dog" makes me laughI posted this in the mega thread, but winner of this year gets to chef at the restaurant i work at, should be good times, big party on tuesday for the premiere

Unfortunately I work under the assumption that situations like this, in shows like this, are all staged.I do hope it was real though and Ramsey got his arse kicked... because if there's anyone who deserves it by now, it's that prick.

I swear one day I would try out for that show just to get to that chance to tell him where to go and how to get there, lol I also love that show. To bad he isn't like that in real life, I hear that he actually is cool and not that nasty. They make him out worst than he real is. Got to meet him at a book signing and he was pretty decent. He plans to open a restaurant in Toronto sometime in the future.

It's shocking that Ramsay let's them list his hometown as London. He's a born Scot. Fuck the Sassenachs.This season takes place up in Whistler BC :-)

It's shocking that Ramsay let's them list his hometown as London. He's a born Scot. Fuck the Sassenachs.
You don't think a Scot that makes any money has any intention of staying there do you?
It's shocking that Ramsay let's them list his hometown as London. He's a born Scot. Fuck the Sassenachs.This season takes place up in Whistler BC :-)
True dat! Although he did move from Scotland early on but once a Scot, ALWAYS a Scot !
You don't think a Scot that makes any money has any intention of staying there do you?
Ouch, baby. Very ouch.
Says the London based ManU fan :-)Wherever I have to go to make money, I'll always be Canadian and list my hometown as Montreal (even though my current loc is Toronto).
Unfortunately I work under the assumption that situations like this, in shows like this, are all staged.I do hope it was real though and Ramsey got his arse kicked... because if there's anyone who deserves it by now, it's that prick.
All contestants sign an agreement that they will forfeit all monies due if they are thrown off the show for cause. And they all get money .
Says the London based ManU fan :-)Wherever I have to go to make money, I'll always be Canadian and list my hometown as Montreal (even though my current loc is Toronto).
thought your a born American who Just loves us Canadians and decided to be one

i'm just happy as hell that it's on tuesdays and not thursday this go around - be damned if i'm missing any cfl games, particularly rider games

i'm just happy as hell that it's on tuesdays and not thursday this go around - be damned if i'm missing any cfl games, particularly rider games
hey speaking of CFL Tigercats are on a roll winning 2 in a row both from the west weeeeeeeeee :club: and I still think of the bombers in the western division lol
hey speaking of CFL Tigercats are on a roll winning 2 in a row both from the west weeeeeeeeee :ts and I still think of the bombers in the western division lol
we don't want them :club: i usually root for the ti-cats in the east - not sure why, just do....of course, NOT when they're playing the riders

Bob (or other moderator) can you please move this to the tv thread, i didn't realize which part of the forum i was in when i made it....oopslmfao through most of it.....i swear it has to be the camera and gordon that just screws people over....and some of the "signature" dishes - uh, yeah, okay.

and i love that he brought back Robert.....who didn't see that one coming, but he wasn't as good as he was before

lol @ that guy from the diner whos signature dish was sausage biscuits and gravy
i'm sorry but in 6 season openers that has to be the most disgusting looking one i remember, it literally looked like he just puked on a plate & put a bun on it, but i did love that line that he charges $4.75 for it and it comes with coffee - well i hope it's good coffee.....going to for an exec chef job and you serve a casarole-like dish that looks like that - :club:

what about the french toast one that was so original lol. I want to know what happen with Joesph and Ramsey, for ex marine guy he sure doesn't have much control. I think he went way overboard to call out Ramsey over that. It was a simple Question to answer give a reason why, what's with the lip? and attitude. Also the Job is in Whistler so why isn't there a Canadian contestant ?

It looked like someone had a burger and fries or something as their signature dish, couldn't really tell because they glossed over it

lol...some real psychos in this crowd. One of them got bounced last night. Did you see how much pasta went in the bin? OMG!Can't wait to see the throw down with the crazy ex-Marine who "doesn't give a f*ck"

definitely got a few hot heads and questionable people, should be good fun to watchthe french toast was just sad for 45 minutesjoseph is just wacko - think there's probably a good reason he's an ex-marine, if he had that attitude

^^^ ThisBut it's fun to watch. The "shill" was actually a pretty good actor but the concept went a bit over the top.To think that someone would think that behaving like this would give him ANY chance at winning a popularity contest is amusing. I also wonder if the Texan isn't a shill as well.