Early.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $4.00+$0.40 Tournament, 15/30 Blinds (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comSB (t1720)Hero (BB) (t1440)UTG (t1250)UTG+1 (t1940)MP1 (t1140)MP2 (t1430)MP3 (t2180)CO (t2215)Button (t6520)Hero's M: 32.00Hero's BB: 48.00Preflop: Hero is BB with A :4h, 4 :diamond:UTG calls t30, UTG+1 calls t30, 2 folds, MP3 calls t30, 2 folds, SB calls t15, Hero checksFlop: (t150) Q :ts, 7 :3h, A :club:(5 players)SB checks, Hero checks, UTG checks, UTG+1 checks, MP3 checksTurn: (t150) 3 :qh(5 players)SB bets t90, Hero calls t90, 2 folds, MP3 calls t90River: (t420) 5 :5c(3 players)SB bets t150, Hero...I guess flop and turn play too...

I think he has something better than your hand to lead into 4 players on the turn and 2 others on the river.I don't think its hard to just fold this. He could've flopped any kind of SB two pair and was looking for a c/r on the flop.You don't really beat anything but a bluff here.

I lead the flop for around 100. Checking is not good at all. As played I think you can call the river and see him show up with a Q or flush draw often enough, certainly possible your beat but as played I pay it off.

I lead flop too. I think as played though we might have to call based on the price. Missed clubs or a Q are still possible as villain is likely to have thought that an Ace would bet the flop.

fypThe deeper you are the less likely you should be to 4bet this hand.
I lead the flop for around 100. Checking is not good at all. As played I think you can call the river and see him show up with a Q or flush draw often enough, certainly possible your beat but as played I pay it off.
Im not sure, showing some weakness on flop could get value from weaker hands and we don't wanna have our top pair mega weak kicker have a pot grow too large. I think that with a flat behind us, we fold because in our position we don't know if we are going to get raised behind. Bad position for us. if we are the last to act i am calling here thou just to see if a middle pair overplayed into us.
Im not sure, showing some weakness on flop could get value from weaker hands and we don't wanna have our top pair mega weak kicker have a pot grow too large. I think that with a flat behind us, we fold because in our position we don't know if we are going to get raised behind. Bad position for us. if we are the last to act i am calling here thou just to see if a middle pair overplayed into us.
With 4 others in the hand you have to bet the flop. You probably have the best hand and don't need to give a free turn card that beats you, try to take it down on the flop. I get you about keeping the pot small with our hand but I still don't want to let anyone catch up without paying for it. The flat behind us doesn't really worry me either I don't think he rates to have much, maybe a Q or flush or straight draw he picked up on the turn.