Can We Officially Say Fcp Sucks Now?

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gallo is the reason I quit 4bb.

I'd just like to say that I enjoy posting both places and will continue to do so. I do think that FCP is in a pretty significant down period at the moment and as such, I post less here. However, I als

in, can remove the e- if you want also
Good, this was my plan. <3
those people obviously aren't the ones who have come back to post about it, how great it is compared to fcp, or the ones who created it in the first place. and we aren't speaking about them. we're posting about the ones who have come back just to say how much they think 4BB is superior, when in reality, 4BB is just a cousin of FCP that grew after setting up its own establishment.the entire premise of 4BB was that it was the people from FCPs challenge threads - which simply grew too large for anyone new to honestly join it and know what the hell was going on anyway. it allowed them to organize it better and make a better strat place - which is awesome, i agree with it, and that was part of RPs purpose - but the way in which it was done was as if those people had become "too good for FCP", per se, and rather than simply creating that forum for strat, decided to make a huge stink of it and how they were leaving to this "better" forum.
A big reason for the private-ness of the forum was so regs in some of the players games couldn't read the threads and learn their skillz
*******Edit: Whoever said 4BB>FCP due to the chat filter was spot on
That was me, so I owned you pretty hard imo
dear king thirteeeeeeeeen OH five and gallo, and watgrateis. i heart you all. the nend. also. dont pla kings cup with hard alcy. painflully drunk. also. i migrated to fourbb cuz, cthread bounced. i like cthread. peeeps like lurbs and rgerwcdeags talking shit. asdhfahfkdshf so drunked. asesoeme. whatevs. glglglgl. fcp was my start. 2bb is my next stop. no hate for either. but lack of sick posters like huan carlos avacado. and hoooooooosier. and kingthirteenohfive. that sickmness makes it hard to pass up. but bobbbbbbbbbb pulls foc fcp. gggngggnggngggnnngngngnggggnnngggngngngngnnnngggggngngngngngn
winnarrr
those people obviously aren't the ones who have come back to post about it, how great it is compared to fcp, or the ones who created it in the first place. and we aren't speaking about them. we're posting about the ones who have come back just to say how much they think 4BB is superior, when in reality, 4BB is just a cousin of FCP that grew after setting up its own establishment.the entire premise of 4BB was that it was the people from FCPs challenge threads - which simply grew too large for anyone new to honestly join it and know what the hell was going on anyway. it allowed them to organize it better and make a better strat place - which is awesome, i agree with it, and that was part of RPs purpose - but the way in which it was done was as if those people had become "too good for FCP", per se, and rather than simply creating that forum for strat, decided to make a huge stink of it and how they were leaving to this "better" forum.
dear lurbs if Rp is really reich poker, that makes me think of BRRRUUUNNNOOOOOO. and his salute. 4bb is nice. rdog didnt take his ball and runa way, just did something dif., kinda like bkice did. worked out for him too. tragicallu, fcp gets toooooo many randos that spew, i spew at 3bb but everyone ignores me so it works out gooooot. lovelu. lets all be friends. the endddsss. rhymes r fun.
Good, this was my plan. <3That was me, so I owned you pretty hard imo
asdghcxasjdkjadcasjcbjbkaYou have to top me in everything don't you?
Who did this? Link?
do we really need to link king's forum address again?and look up a few posts.and look at most of the connotation and agreement that there is a sense of, at minimum, perceived elitism about it. if what i'm saying isn't the case, then why is there so much of this going on?i'm not a member of 4bb, and don't care to be, as i went to RP instead. all i did was agree with fitz on the subject, and now pointed out that there's a lot of agreement that there is at least a perceived sense of elitism, if not a complete sense of it, when it comes to that.
dear lurbs if Rp is really reich poker, that makes me think of BRRRUUUNNNOOOOOO. and his salute. 4bb is nice. rdog didnt take his ball and runa way, just did something dif., kinda like bkice did. worked out for him too. tragicallu, fcp gets toooooo many randos that spew, i spew at 3bb but everyone ignores me so it works out gooooot. lovelu. lets all be friends. the endddsss. rhymes r fun.
can i take advantage of u tonite
this might be the first logical/best post of this thread.lololololol. sear-ee-uz-biz-nesz
goodnight. Also, I wanted to clarify that I don't want you to die, that would be cruel. My point was that this is the internet, if you vanished and actually died nobody would probably know which is why nobody would care. I make no sense.But seriously stop posting here. Like I said I have seen countless posts of yours talking shit about FCP. Stop coming back.where is the drunk thread. I fell like I should post there before I go to sleep.
do we really need to link king's forum address again?and look up a few posts.and look at most of the connotation and agreement that there is a sense of, at minimum, perceived elitism about it. if what i'm saying isn't the case, then why is there so much of this going on?i'm not a member of 4bb, and don't care to be, as i went to RP instead. all i did was agree with fitz on the subject, and now pointed out that there's a lot of agreement that there is at least a perceived sense of elitism, if not a complete sense of it, when it comes to that.
Perceived anything isn't the fault of anyone but those perceiving it.

Am I one of the few sober typing in here or am I so tired that I'm seeing things that aren't really there?

You aren't good enough for 4bb
I don't know if this is you being ironic, or ****ing with me, but if you happen to find a rotting dead fish in your car in the next month or so, this post will have nothing to do with it.
A big reason for the private-ness of the forum was so regs in some of the players games couldn't read the threads and learn their skillz
Then my question to you is, why wasn't there simply this to happen:1. Post in cthread: Making a new strategy forum for privacy and organizational reasons, here is the site, you will need approval when registering.2. Post a thread in GenPoker saying the same thing.3. No elitist connotation perceived, none of this argument over 10 pages exists, everything goes fine.Why didn't that happen? This argument and perception wouldn't exist simply because a private forum was made for simple privacy and organization issues.Like I said, I don't care about this FCP/4BB battle that much. To be frank, I'm stuck at work for a bit longer and have literally nothing to do unless this phone rings. (To those who know my work and will question this: Cypress Hall is on Fire Watch tonight so I have to trade shifts every few hours because the electricians are more idiotic than a drunken tbrick and screwed up the fire alarm system.) This thread is the only active one.I'm more just trying to figure out why the connotation is there if 4BB members claim there's no elitism and FCPers who aren't part of 4BB do.
can i take advantage of u tonite
only if we can cuddle after. cuz kingthriteeen oh five wont cuddle. ithcdhfakjdfha bitch. oh and i would notices if kingthirteenohgive diden. he is special. he me and sid the kid are going out in pitt city OJE TIME
Am I one of the few sober typing in here or am I so tired that I'm seeing things that aren't really there?
I'm almost back to sober. Time for bed any minute.
RP>FCP
for some reason i have the feeling you actually had a RP invite or account, one of the two. I don't remember you ever posting.
Perceived anything isn't the fault of anyone but those perceiving it.
Just to be an ass to you Kurt, colorblind people can't control the colors/shades they perceive. Your statement is flawed.I do agree with what you're saying, I'm just curious as to why it's so widespread. Like I said I'm not partial either way, just curious.
for some reason i have the feeling you actually had a RP invite or account, one of the two. I don't remember you ever posting.Just to be an ass to you Kurt, colorblind people can't control the colors/shades they perceive. Your statement is flawed.I do agree with what you're saying, I'm just curious as to why it's so widespread. Like I said I'm not partial either way, just curious.
You got me. But until this thread, it was hardly mentioned at all. It only got mentioned here because someone else brought it up and then questions were asked and answered. Then everyone lost their mind.
Sigh.