Absolute/UB Cereus Hold'em, $0.04 BB (9 handed) - Absolute/UB Cereus Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comButton ($0.25)SB ($1.64)BB ($0.95)UTG ($0.43)UTG+1 ($0.32)MP1 ($0.21)MP2 ($0.70)Pancake (MP3) ($0.37)CO ($1.52)Preflop: Pancake is MP3 with 6 :5c, 6 :club:1 fold, UTG+1 calls $0.02, 1 fold, MP2 calls $0.02, Pancake calls $0.02, 2 folds, SB calls $0.01, BB checksNever know how to play these preflop...Flop: ($0.10) 4 :4h, 3 :ts, J :3h(5 players)SB checks, BB bets $0.02, 2 folds, Pancake folds, 1 foldCorrect postflop play?

This is a tough one, I think it depends alot on game texture. At these stakes, my instinct would be to go ahead and fold, but I can make an argument for raising to get the pot heads-up. This is a pretty good flop for 66 and the bettor doesn't HAVE to have a Jack here. However, there are enough people in the pot to make a Jack fairly likely for someone, so I think I lean towards folding this in a spot like this.

Ok flating with 2 limpers ahead preflop is fine you probably get the implied odds or close to it from people behind you to show a profit. On the flop you are getting 5-1 expressed and have only one person left to act. This is to me good enough because there is a chance of draws on to the straight on this board because everything was limped. I would flat and hope the person behind me flats, he is getting 7-1 if you call so he probably flats with air and you see if a blank comes that slows the bettor down. If a check comes on the turn I am blindly betting there and if i get bet into on turn and missed my set (we are basically draw to only 2 outs so we only have about 4% equity) im throwing it away. Also, if sb re-raises flop, extremely unlikely, im folding but i don't expect a multiway check raise in limit like ever.

PS: i suck at limit weird crap happens way to much in the micros

The more people in the pot, the less poker you play. Do you think he's betting into 5 people with less than a J?

Fold, unless this guy has made plays before or is betting too often and you need to slow him down or look him up. A bet here should induce a Call check on the turn from him giving you a potential free card on the turn. This doubles your chances of hitting your hand with only a 1/2 the price of calling him on the turn. Also a good spot to shake off that tight image you have been building for yourself and stimulate some calls when you hit that set of 8's 10 hands from now.

I raise pre, flop is a fold only because you have two blockers to the only likely draw that he could be leading with (56). If Hero held 77 this is a call on the flop.

I raise pre, flop is a fold only because you have two blockers to the only likely draw that he could be leading with (56). If Hero held 77 this is a call on the flop.
Yeah, in this game...raising 66 pre-flop in this spot is a huge leak.