Big Stack Loose Call... Uh Oh

Live 2/5 nl..... this hand went down about a month ago but ive been mad about ever since so im gonna tell ya'll about it.9 handed, this guy sits down ive seen him play super crazy before and seem him go on tilt hard!!! so im on the button (1500 behind) with K :4h J :5c , limped to me i make it 20 to play, now the super crazy guy had just sat down, posted his blind and checked to me, he min raises me, so i flat call. flop comes K :jh J :club: 7 :3h , he leads out for $60, now i debated raising him on the flop but opted to just call, trying to set a trap on the turn, turn comes J :qh and out of nowhere he shoves for $400, i couldnt beleive it, the only hand beating me KK. :ts bit of a cooler yes, but i shouldnt have over valued KJ, its a dirty dirty hand. Please tell me how i could have played this diff against such a loose maniac.

Normally I would fold the second nuts against a loose tilting maniac.
haha thanks for the sarcaism, the thing is i gave him credit for Ak/AJ, KK didnt even enter my mind because of is loose past.
haha thanks for the sarcaism, the thing is i gave him credit for Ak/AJ, KK didnt even enter my mind because of is loose past.
If it enters your mind, it doesn't matter.... you call.
Buy in for the minimum next time so you only lose 20bbs.
min is 200, dickand i bought in for $350, hit a couple draws in some big pots, and built it up to $1500, i ended up even that night, shoulda left after that hand, better yet before that hand.
If it enters your mind, it doesn't matter.... you call.
I know, theres no way im getting off my hand, even if i think he could have it. PF if he bumps it up more i lay down KJs in that spot. KJ is my nemisis
I know, theres no way im getting off my hand, even if i think he could have it. PF if he bumps it up more i lay down KJs in that spot. KJ is my nemisis
Oh really?I don't even know you

Finding a reason to fold here would be like finding a reason to have sex with a cactus using sulfuric acid as a lubricant.

Finding a reason to fold here would be like finding a reason to have sex with a cactus using sulfuric acid as a lubricant.
lol well put
im sorry if i hurt your feelings, but you hurt mine, so what goes around comes around
My feelings are fine, I'm sure yours are as well. It's not a situation where 'what goes around comes around' applies in the slightest, it's more like 'post a stupid question, expect a stupid answer'.I'll be nice in this answer: You were coolered. It's a totally standard hand, and in no way should it have bothered you for more than 3 seconds, nevermind more than a week. You put your money in with the second nuts and got beat by the nuts. Oh well. It's not discussion worthy, especially months later.As for calling me a dick...there's many friends I have here that can call me that and any other expletive they feel like. I don't know you nor have I ever spoken to you before, therefore you haven't earned that right.
My feelings are fine, I'm sure yours are as well. It's not a situation where 'what goes around comes around' applies in the slightest, it's more like 'post a stupid question, expect a stupid answer'.I'll be nice in this answer: You were coolered. It's a totally standard hand, and in no way should it have bothered you for more than 3 seconds, nevermind more than a week. You put your money in with the second nuts and got beat by the nuts. Oh well. It's not discussion worthy, especially months later.As for calling me a dick...there's many friends I have here that can call me that and any other expletive they feel like. I don't know you nor have I ever spoken to you before, therefore you haven't earned that right.
fair enough, i was out of line calling you a dick. maybe i was giving myself to much credit. Im new here, never been a member of a fourm before. Basically I guess i used the wrong tone, and i agree with you that i shouldnt have made this thread, my bad. please forgive. and forget :club:

Did you expect us to analyze this hand based on proper plays/strategy?I dont think soRather, you want us to commiserate with you and say "gee that sucks, too bad" and make you feel betterI say, go mess yourself

Did you expect us to analyze this hand based on proper plays/strategy?I dont think soRather, you want us to commiserate with you and say "gee that sucks, too bad" and make you feel betterI say, go mess yourself
no that wasnt my intention, i dont really know what i was thinking, pretty much wasnt. instead of messing myself, im just gonna go to bed, nighty night
dude. in all seriousness. if you cant get away from this hand in this spot. you shouldnt be playing poker!
qft youll never be one of the great pros

You only beat a stone cold bluff, easy fold imo. I mean sometimes he will show with some random hand or a lone jack or maybe AK or some sort of draw, but when he shows you KK you look like a total idiot for losing a big pot. Only idiots lose big pots.Play on the safe side, fold. You aren't getting good odds to draw to quads either. :club: