I've only played one orbit... 2 people left within that orbit. I doubled first hand AA>QQ. I haven't played with villain yet, except for the first hand, he raised button, and folded to my BB 4-bet. (villain in that hand had 3-bet from sb w/ QQ)PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.05 BB (4 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comBeaver (BB) ($11.77)UTG ($5.54)Button ($15.37)SB ($5.18)Preflop: Beaver is BB with A :club:, A :3h1 fold, Button bets $0.25, SB calls $0.23, Beaver raises to $0.95, Button calls $0.70, 1 foldFlop: ($2.15) 10 :5c, K :ts, 10 :4h(2 players)Beaver bets $1.20, Button calls $1.20Turn: ($4.55) 8 :qh(2 players)Beaver checks, Button bets $2, Beaver calls $2River: ($8.55) 7 :jh(2 players)Beaver checks, Button bets $8, Beaver ??????????????????Calling here would be going all in. How do you play it?

W/stacks this deep I raise bigger pf. At 5nl no one can fold and you want to build a pot asapBet/fold turn and consider shoving river to maximize value against kq/ak/kj/99/jj. This is a pretty good board for aces though the tens do suck - good news is that you're blocking AT and the board's kinda blocking KT, so he really needs to have QT/JT/T9Fold as played...that bet's almost 200 bbs and you have a bluff-catcher w/no reason to think villain can run one.

Fold as played...that bet's almost 200 bbs and you have a bluff-catcher w/no reason to think villain can run one.
How is this not either a 10, a non full house K, or a busted flush draw? Beaver showed weakness on the turn so the draw can bet or check there.If villain has 9J he's a donkey so just reload and get your money back.
I've only played one orbit... 2 people left within that orbit. I doubled first hand AA>QQ. I haven't played with villain yet, except for the first hand, he raised button, and folded to my BB 4-bet. (villain in that hand had 3-bet from sb w/ QQ)PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.05 BB (4 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comBeaver (BB) ($11.77)UTG ($5.54)Button ($15.37)SB ($5.18)Preflop: Beaver is BB with A :club:, A :3h1 fold, Button bets $0.25, SB calls $0.23, Beaver raises to $0.95, Button calls $0.70, 1 foldFlop: ($2.15) 10 :5c, K :ts, 10 :4h(2 players)Beaver bets $1.20, Button calls $1.20Turn: ($4.55) 8 :qh(2 players)Beaver checks, Button bets $2, Beaver calls $2River: ($8.55) 7 :jh(2 players)Beaver checks, Button bets $8, Beaver ??????????????????Calling here would be going all in. How do you play it?
PF yah. Bigger flop bet, please. Rehash my speech about soft-playing big one-pair hands on the flop. That action will help us decide what to do on the turn. And obv if you're calling the turn, it's because you're stacking on the river, right? Because what changed on the river? nothing.Peeps, it's just AA. It's foldable if you think it's possible that you're beat.
PF yah. Bigger flop bet, please. Rehash my speech about soft-playing big one-pair hands on the flop. That action will help us decide what to do on the turn. And obv if you're calling the turn, it's because you're stacking on the river, right? Because what changed on the river? nothing.Peeps, it's just AA. It's foldable if you think it's possible that you're beat.
I think it's close but you should fold the river

Don't fold river.Please bet turn. Seriously why did we check the turn? Anyone? Did I mention bet the turn?This is a three bet pot. The only hands you have to worry about him holding is A-T or K-T SOOOOOOOTED.Oh, your flop bet is lame to. Closer to the size of the pot please.

It's not beyond impossible for this be JTs, QTs, T9s, KTs, ATs, etc. People make shitty loose threebet calls PF at 5nl all the time.That said I really don't mind calling the river as played either. I might end up puke folding, but calling is probably best since you've basically acted like you have total crap.

Results: I called, villain had Q10.trystero pretty much hit the nail on the head w/ his post, imo.I time-banked to call... My AA is only a bluff catcher here, or value-towning someone "value-betting" Kx or bluffing AJ/AQ/QJss. I think his turn bet was where I should have made my decision, either C/RAI, or bet/folding.