I'm So Three Thousand And Eight

So I didn't know what this referred to, because I'm old and out of touch, but fortunately I'm not so old and touch that I'm unaware of the internet.During the late 70s, there was a series of embarrassing bands like KC and the Sunshine Band, and Chic ("Le Freak"), and when their time was over, everyone was really ashamed of themselves for ever having listened to that stuff.Not that this has anything to do with this song. Really, nothing at all.

So I didn't know what this referred to, because I'm old and out of touch, but fortunately I'm not so old and touch that I'm unaware of the internet.During the late 70s, there was a series of embarrassing bands like KC and the Sunshine Band, and Chic ("Le Freak"), and when their time was over, everyone was really ashamed of themselves for ever having listened to that stuff.Not that this has anything to do with this song. Really, nothing at all.
Come out to see the Marlins on July 4th and as a bonus treat you will get fireworks after the game and a live performance by KC and the Sunshine Band!(wish I was making this promotion up.....)
Come out to see the Marlins on July 4th and as a bonus treat you will get fireworks after the game and a live performance by KC and the Sunshine Band!(wish I was making this promotion up.....)
Nice! I wonder what kind of fireworks they are giving away?That's the way ... uh huh, uh huh ..... I like it

and I thought going to see the doobie brothers was old, seeing them July 23 geez DNA why do I keep thinking you are old like me when your notlol

Sucks for this decade.

In part because it was featured in Futurama, I still love "Get Down Tonight."

Hey!Let'sdo a little dance, make a little love...
suddenly I am not old anymoreand I have company
yet here is a better one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BARLfUmyBJA