Aj-off Isolation Push?

I just busted out of a 60 player MTT - 10,000 chips - 15 minute rounds - starting blinds 100-100.Down to about 24 players, top 9 pays.Blinds: 2,000-4,000Avg. Stack: under 30,000My Stack: 27,000 (2nd in chips at my table, surprisingly, 7-handed)The Hand: Player under the gun has 4,000 and pushes. I am right behind him (2nd to act) and pick up AJ-0ff. I push to isolate. Player 4th to act has 22,000, thinks about it and pushes with AQ-suited. AQ wins.Question: Was it the correct move on my part to try to isolate with my AJ and in that postion?Call, Raise, Fold, Push............... I think I made the right play, but your feedback would be much appreciated.-T

In such bad position I'm just calling here. With so many players to act behind you..and such a large stack, pushing isn't ideal. I'd flat call, get re-raised, and fold.

In such bad position I'm just calling here. With so many players to act behind you..and such a large stack, pushing isn't ideal. I'd flat call, get re-raised, and fold.
That's horrible tbh. Are you going to fold to a shove with 5bb left? Hoping to get isolation is your best chance here. Shoving>>>>>folding>flatting. The blinds are huge and it's a terrible structured tournament. Post flop play does not apply here.

to everyone who would fold... please invite me to you're home games and i'll just wait for the blinds to increase and play equity shove poker.. shoving's always right wp.. bad luck that someone woke up with you dominated...

Didn't quite pay attention to the blind level. I'm still not shoving. I'm folding. AJo is not a good hand.
You don't have time, the structure is going to blind you out and it's very likely you won't pick up anything better than this. This isn't a cash game, this is a tournament and its an easy push.
You don't have time, the structure is going to blind you out and it's very likely you won't pick up anything better than this. This isn't a cash game, this is a tournament and its an easy push.
What this guy said.