Well, the e-checks method isn't working on PokerStars now at least according to my pokerstars and then I tried using my DEBIT Card to deposit with MasterCard and it got declined and I'm just frustrated now.Anyone know any other possible way I can find a way to put money on PokerStars? I just want to play some poker really bad...And the fact that I can't is frustrating. Is there anyway anyone on here can accept money from me and then once they get it send it to me through pokerstars?Idk...

Well, the e-checks method isn't working on PokerStars now at least according to my pokerstars and then I tried using my DEBIT Card to deposit with MasterCard and it got declined and I'm just frustrated now.Anyone know any other possible way I can find a way to put money on PokerStars? I just want to play some poker really bad...And the fact that I can't is frustrating. Is there anyway anyone on here can accept money from me and then once they get it send it to me through pokerstars?Idk...
WESTERN UNION...fees suck but if you need it that bad...or PM me I may be able to hook you up!

email deposit assistance department, dad@pokerstars.com.They'll email you a link to use certain prepaid VISA cards. They're reloadable, and they work for online gambling. From the link in the email, I think they're in lots of check cashing places etc.

gr8 3rd post....bravo :club::ts:4h
'Tuesday, June 16th, 2009, 4:11 PM' [/b]post='3142061']Well, the e-checks method isn't working on PokerStars now at least according to my pokerstars and then I tried using my DEBIT Card to deposit with MasterCard and it got declined and I'm just frustrated now.Anyone know any other possible way I can find a way to put money on PokerStars? I just want to play some poker really bad...And the fact that I can't is frustrating. Is there anyway anyone on here can accept money from me and then once they get it send it to me through pokerstars?Idk...
WE LANDED ON THE MOON!!!!