The Green Eggs And Ham Summer Breakfast

Alright, here's my bet for Saturday's PGA Championship 3rd round.1 Padraig Harrington @ -110Risk: 66.00 StraightPotential Winnings: 60.00Lowest score for the round between Harrington and Ross Fisher. Ties are a loss.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I met a young man from Finland today who brought this sport up on his own accord, and then I obviously told him about this. LOL

Alright, here's my bet for Saturday's PGA Championship 3rd round.1 Padraig Harrington @ -110Risk: 66.00 StraightPotential Winnings: 60.00Lowest score for the round between Harrington and Ross Fisher. Ties are a loss.
This one will be fun to sweat. Harrington was all over the course yesterday but managed a couple of miracle shots to score well. Today he either dials it in or falls apart....

Oh, and on the subject of serge and poker..... I haven't played limit poker with serge but I would think he may be better.... I have played NLHE with him and I would say I'm better. I have never played in my basement with anyone that was better than me except Gavin Smith...

Oh, and on the subject of serge and poker..... I haven't played limit poker with serge but I would think he may be better.... I have played NLHE with him and I would say I'm better. I have never played in my basement with anyone that was better than me except Gavin Smith...
i wont argue with that...I can attest to the fact that Chris is by far the best media guy I have played with...Some of them were very brutal...
Updates:Padraig Harrington -2 through 10Ross Fisher +2 through 10

Ok so Arp, John, and Zach each plz post a bet for Sunday that is after 1pm, we will parlay it for $90. If you guys haven't posted by 11am on Sunday, Ollie will have until 11:30am, and then the next person until noon, and so on.

Ok so Arp, John, and Zach each plz post a bet for Sunday that is after 1pm, we will parlay it for $90. If you guys haven't posted by 11am on Sunday, Ollie will have until 11:30am, and then the next person until noon, and so on.
I'll be doing another golf bet for Sunday, when they go up, similar to the last 2 I just did. It might be slightly before 1 pm. Odds aren't up yet.Actually... since it's for the parlay... anybody against taking Tiger to win the PGA at -400? He's like a billion for a billion when leading going into the 4th round, -400, as much juice as it is, seems like a steal, LOL.
I'll be doing another golf bet for Sunday, when they go up, similar to the last 2 I just did. It might be slightly before 1 pm. Odds aren't up yet.Actually... since it's for the parlay... anybody against taking Tiger to win the PGA at -400? He's like a billion for a billion when leading going into the 4th round, -400, as much juice as it is, seems like a steal, LOL.
You actually get two bets tmw. One for your own, and one for the parlay. Bet whatever you want. Just make sure to say which one is for the parlay.
Hurry up you mother****ers.
ok, since you took the 1-4 longshot, I guess one of us is gonna have to find some decent odds somewhere, since we cant all bet on the sun to rise tommorow. :club: my parlay pick: CLE to beat MIN MLB +1.36
ok, since you took the 1-4 longshot, I guess one of us is gonna have to find some decent odds somewhere, since we cant all bet on the sun to rise tommorow. :club: my parlay pick: CLE to beat MIN MLB +1.36
You still have your regular pick as well. John has until 11am.

BET PLACED!!!!3 Way ParlayTiger Woods to WIN outrightCleveland Indians to WIN @ Minnesota TwinsAndy Murray to WIN vs Del Porto Risk $90 to win $275.40Arp and Zach, you can each place your regular bets still.For those who want to sweat it:http://www.atdhe.net/8393/watch-atp-montre...ay-vs-del-potro @ 1:30pmCleveland @ Minnesota @ 2:10pm, can't find a linkhttp://www.atdhe.net/7415/watch-us-pga-championship @ 2:45pm

Going to ride the Padraig Harrington gravy train again.1 Padraig Harrington @ -110Risk: 55.00 StraightPotential Winnings: 50.00This time he just has to beat Henrik Stenson.
What's our balance for bet purposes? BTW... Henrik Stenson.... 73, 71, 68 He's gotten better every day. I think the line was off on this bet...
What's our balance for bet purposes? BTW... Henrik Stenson.... 73, 71, 68 He's gotten better every day. I think the line was off on this bet...
Balance at the time of the bet was about $645.00, we have been doing really well lately.

7-3 Cleveland Top of 5Murray just won the second set, going to a third set with Del Porto bitching about his shoulder. Tiger tied for first is the good news, bad news is that his two shot lead is now gone.