I was playing at a local live game NLH that is usually pretty soft. Blinds are .50 & 1. I sit down (with 200) 3 positions away from the biggest stack at the table. Total unknown. He is playing hyper aggressive raising every pot pre-flop and re-raising anyone that played back at him. In one orbit he felted two people overplaying high pocket pairs, basically he got a couple lucky flops with 84o and 67o. The rest of the time I know he has garbage but I am not getting dealt anything. Hand in question: He raises to 3.50 from middle position, girl to my right calls, I call with Q9h, co calls, button calls, bb calls. Six way pot going to the flop. Flop comes 6d 7h 10h. BB checks villain checks, I fire 14, villain calls. Turn is the 6h. Villain bets 30. I call. River is 2d. He looks at me and moves me all in. What would you do? Keep in mind this guy is playing hyper aggressive pushing people out of virtually every pot. Would love some feed back.

It's easy to let a LAG player dictate the play at the table, you have to have the discipline to play your game though, not his.If you normally would call Q9 sooted then you should know that this is about as good as it gets for Q 9 sooted, so call and pay him off, or don't play Q9 sooted.Better to tighten up and let him hang himself when you got the big hands.Dropping down your starting hand requirements because he plays bad cards is EXACTLY why LAG player do this. To get paid off when their big cards hit.

Thanks for the feedback. I realize LAG players do this to loosen up peoples ranges and get them to make big mistakes. Its actually somewhat my style but thats more my tourney style rather than cash. I realize Q9 suited is easily dominated and limited in its potential pre and post flop. And after alot of thought I said screw it and called. He showed A6s for trips. It was a bad call on my part even though everyone at the table didn't seem to think so. There are not many hands I can beat in that spot. Over the next few hours with him at my table I realized he wasn't just LAG he was a complete maniac and didn't care one bit about what hand he had. In a later hand he raised to 3.5 in late position. The big blind was a woman who is about as tight as you can get, she shoves for 45 dollars more. He calls and shows 92o. She showed AA and doubled up. He did this about 4 times and eventually got short stacked and moved all in and lost. If I had that information I would call every time against him specifically. But at the time I had only seen him play one orbit.

are you *the* mzungu?ie the $12 180 man turbo grinder extraordinaire
I was thinking the same thing. I've seen him in hundreds of my $12 45 man turbos too.

CallIf he luckboxed a boat, so be it. If he has a bigger flush, so be it. As Balloon Guy said, this is about as good as it gets forQ9 sooted, so might as well go all the way, no?And, imo, it isd NOT a bad call. Passive, perhaps, but not bad, given his brief aggro history.