Im On A Boat Headed To Las Vegas

I'm excited for my foursome, and I'm also excited to play golf.I preemptively sunburned myself yesterday, so I'm ready for 8 hours in the 120 degree baking Vegas outdoors.I'm also excited to catch a penguins playoff game at the rio bar with boats henderson.I'm excited to buy Kurt dinner at Firefly because he almost certainly won our weight loss bet. I hurt myself and got sick as a dog, but I'll man up and pay up. FU I'm excited to have a threesome with Getsprung's dog and girlfriend.I'm excited to play golf on proper sleep, without a hangover this year.I'm excited to be 100% dead money in the WSOP satellite event, and even more excited to be "the best bluffer on FCP"There are a lot of things I'm excited about. Hooray!I leave you with this, I recommend watching it, this is the dance I will be doing at every place every chance I get. Hooray!

I excited for you too Hope you beat Kurt on the betHope you Sat into a WSOP eventHope you have a great time and lot's of funas for your Dance routine omfg get a dance instuctor cause that sucked big time lol:)

I'm excited to buy Kurt dinner at Firefly because he almost certainly won our weight loss bet. I hurt myself and got sick as a dog, but I'll man up and pay up. FU
Weeeeeeeeee!!I'm down 10-11lbs. :)I'm excited to see if I can come back from Vegas without putting every last pound back on.

I'm excited to finally get to meet Hobbes in person.

I'm excited to finally get to meet Hobbes in person.
Hobbes, really? Hobbes wins this message board and every other message board in existence for alters that maintain unique and separate personalities. If Hobbes is indeed CardCore it's the most impressive display of computer transcendence since Kevin Flynn and Clu.
Hobbes, really? Hobbes wins this message board and every other message board in existence for alters that maintain unique and separate personalities. If Hobbes is indeed CardCore it's the most impressive display of computer transcendence since Kevin Flynn and Clu.
You're right and I do remember Hobbes... I was making a joke about Cardcore's avatar, momentarily forgetting that this reference may impede on Hobbes' turf.
haha that video was awesome
DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING
Weeeeeeeeee!!I'm down 10-11lbs. :)I'm excited to see if I can come back from Vegas without putting every last pound back on.
I'll make sure you put it back on. And then work it off. Then I'll make sure you put it on and off again. Lather, rinse, repeat.
I'll make sure you put it back on. And then work it off. Then I'll make sure you put it on and off again. Lather, rinse, repeat.
Sweeeeeeeet!