hey,im sure there has been hundreds of these threads but im new to this particular forum. (been a lurker for a short time). it wont let me put in an avatar. prehaps i could pm a mod/admin my password and they could log in and see what the problem iswill check replys when i get back online tommorrowthanks!

hey,im sure there has been hundreds of these threads but im new to this particular forum. (been a lurker for a short time). it wont let me put in an avatar. prehaps i could pm a mod/admin my password and they could log in and see what the problem iswill check replys when i get back online tommorrowthanks!
no avatars till you reach 5000 posts
anyone any serious suggestions? it honestly wont work for me
They probably think that if you can't read well enough to follow simple instructions then you won't get much out of FCP anyway. ;)Edit: The problem is probably that the picture you're trying to use is too big. Check the size restrictions at the top of the "edit avatar settings" page.
sorry, those are the smartest two guys on the forum. if they can't figure it out, no one can.
True story. I am a MENSA member and Chrozzo evented the fleshlight.
Edit: The problem is probably that the picture you're trying to use is too big. Check the size restrictions at the top of the "edit avatar settings" page.
This is likely the cause. We have size restrictions for avatars. It needs to be 150 KB or less in file size and the dimensions should also be 100x100 or less.