My Heads Up Match Will Continue In About 30 Min

Go Daniel

Post from Daniel that I thought I would copy to this thread from his thread in the blog forum.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...p;#entry3119650

Key hands from the latest 317 hand session:Hand 1: I was winning at this point when he made it 150 from the button and I re-raised to 450 with As Js. Flop was 9-4-2 with one spade and I check-called 550. The turn was a 5 and it went check-check. The river was a 3 and I checked. He bet 2500 and I was basically hoping for a split or a bluff. I hated calling, but can't imagine that I had any other choice? He showed 6h 8h.Hand 2: I raised to 150 with AK and he re-raised to 450, I just called. The flop was Kh 10s 7h, he bet 650, I made it 1650 he put it all in with Ah Qh. turn a Jack and I lost another brutal cooler hand where the money just had to go in. I'm soooo far behind in those pots! I have yet to play even one all in pot against him where I sucked out. Not one! Not saying he did anything wrong, obv, but I've lost several buy ins in these spots so far in the match.Hand 3: I raised to 150 with 77 and he called. The flop was 8-4-3 with two hearts, he checked, I bet 150, he raised to 450. Turn was the Qs putting backdoor spades out there. He bet 700 I called. River a 4 he bet 1100 I called... he shows 5s 6s.Hand 4: He limped for 50, I made it 200 with 88 he called. Flop was J-9-4 with two diamonds and I check called. Turn was the 7d and I check-called again. River 2s and I check-called 1100. He showed 10-8. Not the best hand I played for sure.Hand 5: He raised to 150 I called. Flop was J-6-3 and we both checked. The turn was a 3, I bet 150, he made it 350 and I called. The river was a 5, I bet 450, he raised me 1100 more and I went all in. He tanked and folded. I lost $3714, but I definitely played well. I had JJ three times, KK once, and AA another time. No lies, but on all 5 hands we never saw a flop! He is Houdini against my pick pairs, but in fairness, I have cracked his aces on the flop a couple times.