Nlo8, No Idea Where I Stand Here

Fairly early in the session so not much info on villains.Full Tilt No-Limit Omaha Hi/Lo, $0.10 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comBB ($2.48)Hero (UTG) ($6.23)MP ($15.47)CO ($3.27)Button ($11.33)SB ($5.75)Preflop: Hero is UTG with Adiamond.gif, 2diamond.gif, 4spade.gif, 2heart.gifHero calls $0.10, MP calls $0.10, CO calls $0.10, Button calls $0.10, SB calls $0.05, BB checksFlop: ($0.60) 3diamond.gif, 4club.gif, 2spade.gif(6 players)SB bets $0.60, BB raises to $1.20, Hero ???

Fairly early in the session so not much info on villains.Full Tilt No-Limit Omaha Hi/Lo, $0.10 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comBB ($2.48)Hero (UTG) ($6.23)MP ($15.47)CO ($3.27)Button ($11.33)SB ($5.75)Preflop: Hero is UTG with Adiamond.gif, 2diamond.gif, 4spade.gif, 2heart.gifHero calls $0.10, MP calls $0.10, CO calls $0.10, Button calls $0.10, SB calls $0.05, BB checksFlop: ($0.60) 3diamond.gif, 4club.gif, 2spade.gif(6 players)SB bets $0.60, BB raises to $1.20, Hero ???
Hero calls down and then leaves table, win or less, and never plays NLO/8 again!NL was never meant for omaha!!!!

Defo fold, its likely that one of them had A-5, so at best you drawing to a 5 for a low split and have you don't have the odds on continuing for making a full house.

Defo fold, its likely that one of them had A-5, so at best you drawing to a 5 for a low split and have you don't have the odds on continuing for making a full house.
I'd say it's likely one has A-5 and the other might have A-5-6, or A-5-4-4 or wheel and two pair, and then you're drawing to one out for the high and two outs to be quartered. Not the odds I'd like to be facing.

I was definitely worried about A5 but I think I was fooled by the fact that my hand just looked so pretty. Every now and then in O8 a hand pops up like this where it looks better than it actually is and I get sucked into calling along with it.

I was definitely worried about A5 but I think I was fooled by the fact that my hand just looked so pretty. Every now and then in O8 a hand pops up like this where it looks better than it actually is and I get sucked into calling along with it.
preflop is a stylistic thing. i do not like ever open limping at a 6max table but i do see winning players who do. when you get to the flop and its 6 handed you just play straightforward. you don't have the nuts or a draw to the nuts with the odds to draw so you fold.