I have been playing a couple of sites (bodog and fulltilt) very low limit and trying to build up my bank rolls. My concern is cashing out. What are my options being a US player? And has anyone had bad experiences? I have heard that its better to get a paypal or neteller account in order to do this. Addtionally a friend of mine swears that he has tried to cash out of bodog by choosing to have a check cut to him and he never received it. Anyone that has any thoughts on the matter it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I get checks from Full Tilt, and they cost me nothing. I've had several checks sent w/out a problem - quick, reliable deliver in my experience.On AP (UB) I also get checks but there's a nominal fee. My first check was hard to get because they demand that you make an initial deposit for identity verification, and I had never done so.

neteller was the best, but now they won't do US players. i think we're pretty much stuck to getting checks or using credit cards for now.

You can't use Paypal in the US either. FT is super fast with checks, but good luck trying to get a bank wire. Just because it's in your cashout options doesn't mean it's any good. I stopped trying to get bank wires from FT after a series of issues - go with check by mail for sure. Bodog used to take forever, but it seems they've gotten their cashout issues solved as I've received 3 checks from them in the last two months and got each of them in my mailbox in about 5-6 days. Stars, UB, AP also have been really fast (within a week)...not sure about others atm.It seems like every room has problems from time to time, but lately the whole industry seems to be getting more consistent (it's been better for me anyway).

I got a check from Bodog pretty quick. No problems.Warning Incoming Brag: Thank you Mind That Bird (bet when 175-1!) only 2 dollars but hey nice payout!