• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't fully disagree with him, if I go song for song as far as what I like the CD's are about equal to me though Recovery gets a lot more play for me right now because it's new. I really like the second half of Relapse and if you count refill there are another 4 songs on there that make it on my Ipod. I just copy my highest rated over so any song that I give 4 stars or higher makes the list. Both CD's have a 4-5 songs I have at 3 stars that don't make my portable playlist.My play list on Ipod from Replase/RefillStay Wide AwakeDeja VuBeautifulCrack A BottleForeverHell Breaks LooseElevatorDrop the Bomb on'EmPlay list from RecoveryGoing Through ChangesNot AfraidNo LoveSpacebound25 to LifeLove the Way You Lie
Seduction?For whatever reason, I just dig that track. Also like W.T.P....real catchy.

recovery is amazing. despicable is a great song (even tho its just a promo song). hell breaks loose is great, buffalo bill, elevator. hes going to win best rap album again. its safe to say eminem is the best rapper since biggie and tupac (when he has dre as his producer.)

• 2 weeks later...

I won't even pretend to know as much about rap or hip hop or whatever it's called these days (I remember when it was called Funk), but DAMN!...Recovery is awesome!