Ftops/miniftops Events #6 & #7

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fluffdog (Observer): THIS IS PUNNY THIS IS THUNDERDOME!

out in 19th for like 1900.gavin made it 32k otb at 6k/12k. i shove 180k from the sb with AQo. he calls with KJs. i kno it doesnt matter how the cards come out but fml. flop Axx. turn K. river K.ty for the rail all.the last series of FTOPS i got 31st in this exact tourney. now i get 19th. i also got 16th in the $216 6 max ftops like 3 days ago. :club:

out in 19th for like 1900.gavin made it 32k otb at 6k/12k. i shove 180k from the sb with AQo. he calls with KJs. i kno it doesnt matter how the cards come out but fml. flop Axx. turn K. river K.ty for the rail all.the last series of FTOPS i got 31st in this exact tourney. now i get 19th. i also got 16th in the $216 6 max ftops like 3 days ago. :club:
dude your only 19 i seen in that other thread i swear i thought u were 23/4 now i dont feel sorry for you just jealousy knowing your life changing score is going to happen before your twentyone . also gg ul :ts
dude your only 19 i seen in that other thread i swear i thought u were 23/4 now i dont feel sorry for you just jealousy knowing your life changing score is going to happen before your twentyone . also gg ul :club:
mbsfn