Stars Is Offering Cash For Fpps - Only In May.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

check out the VIP store, under bonuses.
Of course, been platinum the past few months and havent played lately, just dropped back down to Bronze TODAY and you have to be at least silver to buy.Meh for me, but very cool for everyone else. Decent value too.
i only have 7k fpps, i dont want to spend 5k on 50 bucks, i'm holding out for more cookie baskets
14 Step 1 WSOP Tickets FTW

UK Players getting a nice promo for May as well.UK May VIP Special250 VPPS = Silver500 VPPS = Gold750 VPPS = Platinum1200 = 60k VPPs added to account3000 = 70k VPPs added to account7500 = 80k VPPs added to account

UK Players getting a nice promo for May as well.UK May VIP Special250 VPPS = Silver500 VPPS = Gold750 VPPS = Platinum1200 = 60k VPPs added to account3000 = 70k VPPs added to account7500 = 80k VPPs added to account
This is a pretty sick deal. You can knock out supernova in no time with that.
WAT! whats the cost of living other there.......... im on next flight
how is that fair to us players??!??!?
Meh besides a few more people playing the vip freerolls its not taking anything away from non UK players, but yeah it would be nice if they including everyone in this promo.
So you can earn 210k VPPs just by getting 7500 in one month? Wow, then you can get those supernova bonuses too.

60k VPPs added for 1200 pts?Isn't that enough for $750ish in stuff from the store?Where is a link saying that?EDIT: I am tired. VPPs not FPPs. Forget I said anything.

60k VPPs added for 1200 pts?Isn't that enough for $750ish in stuff from the store?Where is a link saying that?EDIT: I am tired. VPPs not FPPs. Forget I said anything.
I wonder if they credit 60k VPPs then use the FPP multiplier? Doesn't matter to us anyway :club:
I wonder if they credit 60k VPPs then use the FPP multiplier? Doesn't matter to us anyway :club:
lol they would never ever ever do that.ridic promo
It has to be...we suck....or well, I do :club:
you are decent but yes majority of the euros a fuccking terrible and hit every card. IM very close to quitting playing on ps.
kate, where did u see this? this is sick!
Yeah like Fitz said, see link :PI got the pop up when I logged on and also got an email. :club: