Turn Barrel Ok Here?

Final table, 1.10 90 man turbo. Pre-flop should have 2.5x-3x blind, but I had already started 2x raise so I didn't want to break the pattern. Typical C-bet on the flop, making it look like a value bet. After the turn I still felt like I was ahead, so I fired the next barrel. I believe the hand can still look like I'm repping an overpair here so I should be able to knock out some marginal hands as well. Thoughts on any street welcome.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00+$0.10 Tournament, 750/1500 Blinds 175 Ante (4 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flopHero (Button) (t33435)SB (t44505)BB (t25817)UTG (t31243)Hero's M: 11.33Preflop: Hero is Button with Qspade.gif, Adiamond.gifUTG calls t1500, Hero bets t3000, 1 fold, BB calls t1500, UTG calls t1500Flop: (t10450) 9diamond.gif, 5club.gif, 4heart.gif(3 players)BB checks, UTG checks, Hero bets t6000, BB calls t6000, 1 foldTurn: (t22450) 3club.gif(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets t9500

I probably either check/fold or move all-in on the turn. If I think that I'm ahead I would just move in on the turn, so many rivers could be bad and we would be committed anyway. Most turn bets would be a good % of our stack so if you are going to fire the turn, fire it all.

i dont think you're ever ahead. pushing might get 77 or something to fold, but if theyre calling the flop i doubt theyre folding the turn. check and take a free river.what's he calling on the flop with that we beat? the only real draw (6-7) got there. is he chasing overs for this much of his stack? doubtful. we just put in half our stack and should probably be folding to a raise. raise more preflop. even if your standard is a minraise, you have a limper, who is never folding to a min, and BB getting big odds.

I really hate everything about this hand.Minraising PF as a whole sucks, but as Rise said, even if it were okay normally you can't possibly do it when there's a limper.I hate the flop c-bet into two villains, especially since their ranges are super-wide since we played like a pansy PF.The turn barrel is awful because nothing the villain called the flop with will fold the turn. The only draw got there, no made hand on the flop is going to be scared of the 3. Also your line looks super fishy - you only have a PSB left. Anything that would be going for value would be shoving. If you just raise normally PF, making it 6-7k like you should be doing, the hand plays itself.

In a dollar tourney I could see someone calling you with AJ, AT, KQ or something similar, but that also means they could be calling with AK. Even with that small possibility in mind, I think there's a much larger range that has you beat. I can easily see them having K9, A5, A4, 66, 77, 88, etc. You're putting in >50% of your stack in this hand up against far too wide a range. I'd raise to 5k preflop and c-bet against one villain or check behind against two.EDIT:To clarify my opening statement, even if one of them had something like AJ, they folded it on the flop, leaving the one that beats you still in the hand.

I probably either check/fold or move all-in on the turn. If I think that I'm ahead I would just move in on the turn, so many rivers could be bad and we would be committed anyway. Most turn bets would be a good % of our stack so if you are going to fire the turn, fire it all.
This. Use all of your fold equity now because a bet fold here would be mildly retarded. Depending on the read it's c/f or shipped. Edit - And what the others said too, raise more pre! 5-6k ish imo, depending on the table.

When there are active players on a table it doesn't hurt to play this hand. I would have raised a little pre flop and then bigger after the turn to make a strong statement stating you had something. I would have chucked the hand or limped to see what I got.

When there are active players on a table it doesn't hurt to play this hand. I would have raised a little pre flop and then bigger after the turn to make a strong statement stating you had something. I would have chucked the hand or limped to see what I got.
Are you saying you would have either limped or open folded AQ short handed facing a limper?*upchuck*Raise this more preflop. Minraising provides no info and brings the BB along with ATC....worst case scenario. We've turned AQ into 72 and we missed the flop. As played, cBetting this flop is fine since they checked to you, but I really think you have to shut it down after the call. Take the free card and hope to get lucky.
but I really think you have to shut it down after the call. Take the free card and hope to get lucky.
I disagree. Cbetting is so common that you will often get called light or with air on the flop, esp in a $1.10 tournament. Second bullet will often do the trick.
I disagree. Cbetting is so common that you will often get called light or with air on the flop, esp in a $1.10 tournament. Second bullet will often do the trick.
If he's good enough to know this was a cBet, he's probably good enough to know he's committed to the pot after he calls the flop.Villain has over 1/3 of his stack committed to a 22k pot and will get 3-1 to call even if we shove. What is he folding other than complete air?

why minraise pf? not sure what your strategy is here. as for the turn i'm either shoving here or checking behind. too small of a bet as played imo.