100 Days Of Obama...are You F'n Kidding Me?

Well, we have had a new leader in power for almost 100 days now and "Change" is sure seeming quite wonderful for the Good 'Ole USA.1. We now seemingly have to worry about Pirates...are you f'n kidding me? Nope, just like what your 5 yr. old kids dress up as for Halloween, Pirates. They're not just at Disney World anymore, they are soooooooo intimidated by our new President/Savior's power that they will hold hostage a ship from the USA and not think twice, and now more and more pirates are vowing to do the same. Nice... The one area that Obama suprised us on... we did not appologize to the Pirates after we sniped them to death, thanks atleast for that Barry O. 2. We are more concerned with the tactics used to keep terrorists from killing Americans than actually defeating terrorism...are you f'n kidding me? Nope, its not enough that we are in debt trillions and trillions of dollars (owing most to our communist "friends" China and Russia.) Our new President/Savior would rather spend the tax-payers $$$ head-hunting after those that kept us safe post 9-11. Some say "Waterboarding is torture!" Booh f'n Hooh, we waterboard them....they decapitate us, huh, amaizing! I think even Al Franken could pick the better option here. It sure is hard to defeat an enemy that is willing to strap bombs to their own children/wifes to kill us, when we can't even get the information needed to prevent their cowardly attacks. Obama decides to put out information defining what we did to torture terrorist detainee's....what he failed to do was put out the same information that described all if the intelligence that we got from these detainees and the terrorist plots that were prevented...sounds fair?3. We decide that the right way to take action against bad debt is.............TO SPEND MORE! Are you f'n kidding me? Nope, like dept so much that we wiped out the billions and made it trillions! Yeah Obama-nomics! We give bailouts to every US automaker instead of having them file bankruptcy. (A little dirty secret) is that after Chrysler's first bailout, now some in the Obama admin. say that it may be time for them to file bankruptcy...that makes sense, we give the $30 billion of tax-payer $$$, it fails again, so now it is time to go bankrupt.....Nice. Banks that decline bail-out money are intimidated by govt. officials and told that if they don't take it, they will be audited diligently and will pay the price. 4. We now shake hands with the likes of Hugo Chavez....Are you f'n kidding me? Nah, its ok now, as a matter of fact, we are so non-confrentational that the Lil Pot-Belly Piggy Himself (Kim Jung Ill) is willing to fire off a missle to show his nuclear capabilities and fear nothing from the USA...Neat. Barry-O explained that the United Nations will take care of it....sounds good.Well folks, I don't know about you, but after these first "Historic" 100 days, I can't wait for 4 more years! Change is in the air and to be honest, it smells quite refreshing to this cat. ALL HAIL OBAMA!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TPFIDTS (Hint: Daniels Poker Blog)Wait...are you blaming pirates on Obama? That's awesome.
I will move it to that, shouldn't there just be a politics forum? One would think so. And I am not blaming pirates on Obama, just on his policies...did this ever happen durring Bush why do you think?
TPFIDTS (Hint: Daniels Poker Blog)Wait...are you blaming pirates on Obama? That's awesome.
My first thought too.
I didn't get past your first point. It's so off base it isn't funny, actually it is funny.
Neither did I.
And I am not blaming pirates on Obama, just on his policies...did this ever happen durring Bush why do you think?
Um, wow. Must've been because of all of Bush's anti-pirate policies.
My first thought too.Neither did I.Um, wow. Must've been because of all of Bush's anti-pirate policies.
Because we have no politics forum, I guess this goes in Daniels Blog instead of general....ok, reply there and delete this thread.....Because Bush was did not have a vagina in his crotch, he didn't even have to think about anti-pirate policies unlike Obama.
Because we have no politics forum, I guess this goes in Daniels Blog instead of general....ok, reply there and delete this thread.....Because Bush was did not have a vagina in his crotch, he didn't even have to think about anti-pirate policies unlike Obama.
You'll fit in really good over there.

Bush's policies were very clear. It was posted right on the side entrance to the white house.2628536763_fcd60780c5.jpg

I agree with the OP. The Somalian pirates most definitely were afraid of President Bush, and as soon as power was transferred to President Obama they began to hatch their plan to attack an American ship as soon as possible.

I agree with the OP. The Somalian pirates most definitely were afraid of President Bush, and as soon as power was transferred to President Obama they began to hatch their plan to attack an American ship as soon as possible.
I think it was the Jews.
Wow, 14 total replies with 0 intelligent replies...sounds good libs
i agree with you on many points, (not all) but do you think you are Rush Jr or something?i like rush, but you are kinda annoying
i agree with you on many points, (not all) but do you think you are Rush Jr or something?i like rush, but you are kinda annoying
I'm not a big fan of yours either, but thats ok, we all can't be good @ everything.No, I just get tired of hearing how great Obama is everyday, I think his policies are going to f your and my future's...thats all.

I will have to agree with all 4 of your points. I am 100 percent for waterboarding. It saved lives, like it or not. For all you poker players out there, your money is a lot better in the red than in the blue.

Took it as sarcasm, my bad.
I'm not a big fan of yours either, but thats ok, we all can't be good @ everything.No, I just get tired of hearing how great Obama is everyday, I think his policies are going to f your and my future's...thats all.
as do I....especially with this CIA stuff going down..its gonna get bad imo.
I will have to agree with all 4 of your points. I am 100 percent for waterboarding. It saved lives, like it or not. For all you poker players out there, your money is a lot better in the red than in the blue.
oh...hello?