Increase Your Vip Status On Pokerstars : Mission Impossible ?

I don't understand how is it possible to go from Bronze Star to Silver star : i play like 2 hours a day, (cash games and tournaments), during week days and at least 4-5 hrs a day on weekend and i'm only at 11 VPP this month (41 this year but i restart to play only 2-3 weeke ago). And i'm suppose to have 1,118 VPP until the end of April.Does it only worth it if you're playing at $1 or more ? if i play at $0.02 is it possible to go to the next level ? I'd like how you guys manag e this stuff.

Short answer - Yes, you will probably not ever make Silver Star playing at the .01-.02 limits.

Short answer - Yes, you will probably not ever make Silver Star playing at the .01-.02 limits.
QFT1. Earn FPP credits for cash game playFirst Frequent Player Point (FPP) is awarded for playing a hand in which the rake reaches: * $0.40 for fixed limit poker games with stakes $1/$2 and lower * $0.40 for NL/PL poker games with blinds $1/$2 and lower * $0.40 for ‘1-on-1’ poker games (this applies only to ‘1-on-1’ tables, not to regular tables which have only two players seated) * $1.00 for all other gamesSecond FPP is awarded for playing a hand in which the rake reaches: * $2.00 for all 6-max tables (this doesn't apply for games being played 6- handed at 10/9/8 player tables - just at 6-max tables) * $3.00 for all other tablesThird FPP is awarded for playing a hand in which the rake reaches $5.00.2. Earn FPP credits for tournament playFive (5) FPP credits are awarded for each $1 in tournament fees paid. Fractional FPPs will be awarded in tenths.For example: * In a poker tournament with $20 buy-in and $2 tournament fee, each player will be awarded 10 FPP credits. * In a $5 buy-in Sit & Go poker tournament with a $0.50 fee, 2.5 FPP credits will be awarded to each player who played in the tournament.

I 5 table 1/2 limit 6 max and make about 800 VPPs per 4 hour (2k hand) session.With the new vip levels I should be able to make PlatiumStar putting in 9 hours a week or so.

I 5 table 1/2 limit 6 max and make about 800 VPPs per 4 hour (2k hand) session.With the new vip levels I should be able to make PlatiumStar putting in 9 hours a week or so.
Nice life.I 4-8 table $12 SNGs close to 20 hours a week and am stuck between Silver and Gold stars.

I thought there was gonna be something in this thread about getting from Supernova to Supernova Elite by winning a tournament or something.fmlOh and it's very hard to get large numbers of VPPs from tournaments, and you barely get any below 50c/$1 Limit or 10c/25c No Limit cash games.Sit and Go's are fairly good for it if you can afford the time to put in volume