Omfg...i Fuking Love Poker!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...did you use an online translator or is it the way you guys speak French in Canada?But thanks.:club:
it was an online translator as I didn't want to make too many mistakes with my written french. Actually I think I do see one or two phrases that could of been rephrased differently. Verbally I am not bad but if you speak fast like my in-laws I am totally lost.
  • 2 weeks later...
it was an online translator as I didn't want to make too many mistakes with my written french. Actually I think I do see one or two phrases that could of been rephrased differently. Verbally I am not bad but if you speak fast like my in-laws I am totally lost.
Don't worry. My spoken English is terrible too. I read English, i can write it but that's all. But it is easier for me to understand Canadians rather than Americans.
Don't worry. My spoken English is terrible too. I read English, i can write it but that's all. But it is easier for me to understand Canadians rather than Americans.
is it true that you eat snails and frogs? What about cats?
What is it about exactly?
It is the place where alot of the cash game regulars post.
I could not make a worse post if I tried.
LOL...i like snails, i ate some last week but 'm not a big fan of frogs. Never tried cats..What about dogs?
I could not make a worse post if I tried.
He's American....just sayin'.;)Do you eat kangaroo? I've heard saying it is very good.
He's American....just sayin'.;)Do you eat kangaroo? I've heard saying it is very good.
Kangaroo is like a tough steak. I have heard no one say it was better then beef.
LOL...i like snails, i ate some last week but 'm not a big fan of frogs. Never tried cats..What about dogs?
naaaa. dogs no good. i tried it once (not on purpose). had to vomit when they told me i just ate dog meat. i would definately try a kangaroo steak. no koala or wombat tho. those are too cute to be eaten...
. no koala or wombat tho. those are too cute to be eaten...
Awwwwww....
  • 2 weeks later...