Ok after hearing a podcast about actually donk betting into a pre flop raiser with a strong hand (Sets, etc... on a pretty dry board)to extract max value when OOP as opposed to check raising and killing the action .... it really struck a coord with me as many times the line i will take with flopped sets and straights was to check call then check raise the turn .....I kind of think it could be a good line to take especially against weak opponets who tend to play their hands face up but still have the ability to fold to a check raise but i thhink this line of leading into them then flatting their reraise.... I am really curious as to maybe examples where this line may confuse and cause an opponet to call because they are lost and not really have any clue as to where they are in the handScenarios? Discussion?Can this even be turned into a semi bluff to fold out stronger hands?

It is certainly a viable line, and actually one that D. Brunson advocates. If you lead out with your strongest hands, you just have to make sure you lead out with some weaker ones too for balance so that the PFR doesn't choose to start smooth calling with his AA when you lead on a :club::ts:4h board holding 88. Either that or you need to be c/r your entire range on the flop, draws + monsters both. Personally I think the donk bet with the intention of 3betting works best in a multiway pot when there are people left to act in between you and the PFR. You can bet somewhat small, then if the people in between have any piece they will call your small bet, and the PFR holding the overpair will try to squeeze out players with the big raise.

It is certainly a viable line, and actually one that D. Brunson advocates. If you lead out with your strongest hands, you just have to make sure you lead out with some weaker ones too for balance so that the PFR doesn't choose to start smooth calling with his AA when you lead on a :club::ts:4h board holding 88. Either that or you need to be c/r your entire range on the flop, draws + monsters both. Personally I think the donk bet with the intention of 3betting works best in a multiway pot when there are people left to act in between you and the PFR. You can bet somewhat small, then if the people in between have any piece they will call your small bet, and the PFR holding the overpair will try to squeeze out players with the big raise.
Now my question is do you flat the PFR big raise and 3 bet the turn or do you 3 bet the flop?

Depends on a ton of factors - board texture, # of opponents in the pot, villain's tendencies. example 1 - HU, villain's hyper aggro, and the board is very dry, then I'm never 3-betting him with a set. You can donk and let him take the betting lead and hope some over (scare) cards come on the turn and river that he'll barrel. example 2 - you flop a set and donk into 3 players on a drawy board, PFR raises. You should probably shove as he's demonstrating commitment to his hand and he can call off assigning you a draw.

My thought process is on a dry board with multiple opponets I would tend to flat the PFR hoping that one of the other Villians will flat also adding extra value to the pot thus capturing some extra value and see if i can get another street of value out of them then check shove the turn? Believable line ?

It works ok against weak players who don't know how to deal with it. Problem is a good player with an overpair is going to raise the flop, and pretty much give up when you continue because on a dry board donk/call or donk/raise looks super duper strong. Donking draws is terrible, as good players will just raise you too often. c/c or c/r is almost always better with a good draw. The reason donking is often bad is that lots of players c-bet so often that you can get more money in by checking to them.There are definitely times when I lead into a pfr. Mainly with hands that are difficult to play oop for a c/c. example i flat 99 from the blinds and lead into A85.

I don't thinking donking draws is terrible if you plan on bet/3betting.Only if you draw is strong enough and you are up against the right type of opponent.