• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I inadvertently de-railed this thread. Lurbz is willing to stake some players and go over some strat sessions with his horses. It's a great opportunity for someone learn while building a BR. basically, bump

I inadvertently de-railed this thread. Lurbz is willing to stake some players and go over some strat sessions with his horses. It's a great opportunity for someone learn while building a BR. basically, bump
FWIW, I selected two people, but have 1 micro-slot open in the next couple weeks for a couple different game types, as another decided not to join when invitations were sent out.Thanks for the bump. :club:
FWIW, I selected two people, but have 1 micro-slot open in the next couple weeks for a couple different game types, as another decided not to join when invitations were sent out.Thanks for the bump. :club:
Ah, coolness. I just didn't someone to miss an opportunity because I hijacked the thread. You should consider using this thread to keep tabs for those of us that want to follow the results.
Ah, coolness. I just didn't someone to miss an opportunity because I hijacked the thread. You should consider using this thread to keep tabs for those of us that want to follow the results.
I will do so - but only after confirming that those I have chosen would like the results to be made public. If they don't, I'm not going to post their results.
Thanks, wasn't sure what you were referring to.Have two applicants for last slot, one of which will be my selection. I may open this back up in a few weeks for 2 more.Thanks again GWC, and gogogo savage keep doing well! (To the others, if you wish for me to post how it's going, post here and I will)

One deal 3 weeks in, one deal 1 week in, one deal complete/on hiatusSavagerebel - Increased roll by about 30% in week 1!Deal #2 (3 weeks) - Bust once, already cleared make up, roll up about 75% of combined initial amounts!Deal #3 (Hiatus/Complete) - 40% increase overall.For the whopping one person who asked for updates. :club:

One deal 3 weeks in, one deal 1 week in, one deal complete/on hiatusSavagerebel - Increased roll by about 30% in week 1!Deal #2 (3 weeks) - Bust once, already cleared make up, roll up about 75% of combined initial amounts!Deal #3 (Hiatus/Complete) - 40% increase overall.For the whopping one person who asked for updates. :club:
3/3 on picking good horses. That's really strong.most excellent job Savage
That guy seems like a balla.
That guy seems like a balla.
Yeah he's got a long time left to get to the $27s and smash those consistently.

[My $180 to kobe2odom8's 100 on who will have a better record in baseball. I have the Angels, he's got the A's. GL!easy money

[My $180 to kobe2odom8's 100 on who will have a better record in baseball. I have the Angels, he's got the A's. GL!easy money
just like the trailblazers winning the division? ty for that money! heheh