Bigdmcgee Final Table Time

nice wtg

I'm tilted and I have no investment other than wanting to see BigD realize his equity.
Don't worry, I did. I think I did a decent job of making a good deal. I think that the big stack got screwed, as did the second smallest stack ( he basically had the same stack size as the two guys who got 6000, but got 400 less). I was really tired, and really hungry, and just wanted it over with, so I was keen on a deal. It annoyed me that the big stack was so quiet, and I had to do his negotiating for him, essentially. It also annoyed me that the the other medium stacks were driving such hard bargins, and squabbling over every last penny, but it worked out well for them , I think they did well.
BigDMcGee plays poker?
I get that alot. I play mostly LHE, but I have a soft spot for tournaments ( without much success, really) this is my first "big" tournament cash since party closed to US players. I won about 20 coin flips today, never lost a coin flip for more than 30 percent of my stack, which is nice, never had any hard post flop decisions ( except a sick soul read call with a pair of four's on the river, that I wish I'd saved the hand history for). Thanks for the support guys, I appreciate it.

Hey BigD,Congratulations on the cash! Nice to see good people win money (even though I don't know you....). On the sports side of things, I'm 15-8-1 since reading Wang's post. Today was a tough day though -- 1-4 right now possibly 1-5 all dependent on Phoenix Coyotes over San Jose Sharks. Seem like a knucklehead would bet that one, but a lot of his thoughts seem coutnerintuitive.

Hey BigD,Congratulations on the cash! Nice to see good people win money (even though I don't know you....). On the sports side of things, I'm 15-8-1 since reading Wang's post. Today was a tough day though -- 1-4 right now possibly 1-5 all dependent on Phoenix Coyotes over San Jose Sharks. Seem like a knucklehead would bet that one, but a lot of his thoughts seem coutnerintuitive.
Re: nice guy... I wouldn't start talking crazy now, I'm not really that nice. But I have personality. Personality goes a long way. I'm ten times more charmin' than that Arnold on green acres, you know what I'm sayin'? Re: contrarian. Fortunately, I did not bet on todays games, as I would have bet on Pitt, Missu and the under on the uconn/mizzou game. But yeah, I think that thread is genius, it helped me pwn the sht out of the bowl season.

Wait a minute....BigDmcGee, we may have played back when I was on Stars. I played under Papabear20. I'm like tech stupid so I don't use poker tracker, but I feel like you may have been in the games regularly with me. JCtheGuide was another regular, can't really remember who else right now.

Wait a minute....BigDmcGee, we may have played back when I was on Stars. I played under Papabear20. I'm like tech stupid so I don't use poker tracker, but I feel like you may have been in the games regularly with me. JCtheGuide was another regular, can't really remember who else right now.
I only really play low limit LHE, so maybe? Dunno.

BigD,I'm 25-17-1 applying Wang's theories since last Friday (not this last one but one before). My starting bankroll is up 20.4%. I know it's wicked short term, and you really don't know much until you're about 500 games deep or so, but it's still nice.You considering rolling yourself a little heavier for sports?

BigD,I'm 25-17-1 applying Wang's theories since last Friday (not this last one but one before). My starting bankroll is up 20.4%. I know it's wicked short term, and you really don't know much until you're about 500 games deep or so, but it's still nice.You considering rolling yourself a little heavier for sports?
Not right now, I'm not really interested in it till football season starts back up. I might do some NBA playoff betting, but I doubt it. Baseball, i have little interest in betting on.