Aq In A World Of Hurt

I'm going to toss in a different vote than I've seen here: cold call PF.I personally never 3bet an UTG raiser from UTG+1, even with AA, as it defines my hand too strongly. Yes AQo is probably behind the range as a whole, but there are plenty of hands that a good TAG should be opening UTG shorthanded that AQ is still ahead of.The UTG opening range for 6max for TAGs is {QTs+, QJo, KTs+, KJo+, 77+, AJ+}Live I understand this may be different, but I'm never folding AQ preflop in shorthanded limit.

Sometimes when you're playing live, you just know.
I played a live session of full ring 10/20 at Port Perry a couple weeks ago for the first time in a long time and this is very true.One example was where under the gun limped and I raised next with AQ and 5 of us saw the flop which was A 7 5 rainbow. The limper bet into me and I raised and we were now heads up and he instant 3 bet me. I really really wanted to fold my hand right there but couldn't do it. Q on the turn and I only called him since everything about him was screaming that he loved his hand. If the Q doesn't hit I might have folded on the turn. River was a blank and I paid off his bet and he showed me 55.Online I would have lost more bets on the turn for sure.
I played a live session of full ring 10/20 at Port Perry a couple weeks ago for the first time in a long time and this is very true.One example was where under the gun limped and I raised next with AQ and 5 of us saw the flop which was A 7 5 rainbow. The limper bet into me and I raised and we were now heads up and he instant 3 bet me. I really really wanted to fold my hand right there but couldn't do it. Q on the turn and I only called him since everything about him was screaming that he loved his hand. If the Q doesn't hit I might have folded on the turn. River was a blank and I paid off his bet and he showed me 55.Online I would have lost more bets on the turn for sure.
1) I can't believe that this hand has garnered so much discussion...guess LHE isn't completely dead yet. 2) I like that Bob chimed in here and what he talked about is precisely why I really prefer playing live, I feel like it's often easier to know where you are.

i did almost the same thing live once. i raised with kq and got a bunch of callers. the flop came kq7. i bet and everybody folded except some lady. turn was a low card i bet and she raised. i just called her down. some people are just so obvious live.