Ak Against Call Call On Tough Board

Close to zero information about villain.More on the flop? Less / more / check behind for pot control on the turn? Valuebet river? How do you play this?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (8 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (Button) ($26.50)SB ($25.10)BB ($25)UTG ($51.35)UTG+1 ($25.25)MP1 ($14.65)MP2 ($30.30)CO ($25.25)Preflop: Hero is Button with K :club:, A :ts5 folds, Hero bets $1, 1 fold, BB calls $0.75Flop: ($2.10) 2 :4h, K :3h, 10 :qh(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $1.50, BB calls $1.50Turn: ($5.10) 4 :D(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $2.50, BB calls $2.50River: ($10.10) J :5c(2 players)BB checks...

I check the river.Bet on the flop was ok, up to pot size as well would have been fine.His call on the turn freaks me out.what could he have, that you could beat and he would call with?

I would have bet more on the turn. 1/2 pot is fine though. Definitely check behind on the river. Of the hands he has + calls a bet with you beat.... KQ....maybe Kx if hes a complete tard.

Close to zero information about villain.More on the flop? Less / more / check behind for pot control on the turn? Valuebet river? How do you play this?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (8 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (Button) ($26.50)SB ($25.10)BB ($25)UTG ($51.35)UTG+1 ($25.25)MP1 ($14.65)MP2 ($30.30)CO ($25.25)Preflop: Hero is Button with K :club:, A :ts5 folds, Hero bets $1, 1 fold, BB calls $0.75Flop: ($2.10) 2 :4h, K :3h, 10 :qh(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $1.50, BB calls $1.50Turn: ($5.10) 4 :D(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $2.50, BB calls $2.50River: ($10.10) J :5c(2 players)BB checks...
call, c/c c/c c/- is basically bluff catching. You missed value on the turn.I don't mind another small bet on the river, but it gives him a chance to steal.And a lot of K-crap hands got there on you ... Kxs whatever two pair.

I def check the riverI don't mind the bet on the flop but I usually like to make it a pot size bet with TP TK on a draw heavy on the board at the flop...most players at the level don't understand pot odds so i think they are calling on any draw....his check call on the turn might seem scary.....that is until he checks the river (unless he is making one of the donk fav moves to check shove river with the nuts or just make a bluff that they get their rocks off on)...either way i'm checking behind and happy to take this pot down

if you bet how much of a raise are you going to call?
if I bet, I'm obviously instafolding to any raise.okay, lost value on the turn and check behind on the river. sounds like my line of thought afterwards. when I played that hand I was contemplating a valuebet on the river. I decided to valuebet small ($4) and he hit KJ. he just called btw.

i think the decision whether to bet or check behind on the river is read/stats dependent. maybe the safest play is to check, but since this guy is just calling down i don't think he has a flush. i make a value bet in this spot.

if I bet, I'm obviously instafolding to any raise.okay, lost value on the turn and check behind on the river. sounds like my line of thought afterwards. when I played that hand I was contemplating a valuebet on the river. I decided to valuebet small ($4) and he hit KJ. he just called btw.
That's INSANE. He gins the river and doesn't raise for value?weeee
call, c/c c/c c/- is basically bluff catching. You missed value on the turn.I don't mind another small bet on the river, but it gives him a chance to steal.And a lot of K-crap hands got there on you ... Kxs whatever two pair.
i don't like a bet there because the only hand he is really calling with a king out there that we beat are KQKT would have raisedFlush draw got thereAK is a tie, but would have raised on the flopKJ could have be afraid you were betting the flush draw

yes, i don't like it either now. third day of playing again, 8 tabling and something like 1k hands into the session. i'm really starting to dig this full ring grind. very easy to avoid tilting. running decent too.

yes, i don't like it either now. third day of playing again, 8 tabling and something like 1k hands into the session. i'm really starting to dig this full ring grind. very easy to avoid tilting. running decent too.
hard to get a read on 8 tables on anyone, nevermind someone new to the table, so you really can't be blamed on missing the intracacies of that hand, but if i was 8 tabling there would be no way the guy would be seeing the turn or the river that cheap

I would insta check behind that action. I'd be too scared of a flush or a two pair. Lots of players will call a 4X BB raise with KJ or K10 or decent suited connectors. And if I raise on the end and he calls or raises I'm beat for sure. So I might as well just check and not get re-raised.