10nl 6max Hero has $15 doesn't really matter, not shoving river if he raisesNot much experience with villain, he's a multitabling reg though, pretty bad, probably only slight winner as he's kind of passiveHero is dealt [ Q :diamond: J :diamond: ]UTG callsVillain calls2 foldsSB callsHero checksFlop [ Q :spade: 5 :club: 8 :club: ]($0.40)SB checksHero bets $0.401 foldVillain calls $0.40SB foldsTurn [ Q :spade: 5 :club: 8 :club: ] [ K :heart: ]($1.20)Hero bets $1.20Villain calls $1.20River [ Q :spade: 5 :club: 8 :club: ] [ K :heart: ] [ Q :club: ]($3.60)Hero ?My first thought was to bet, but then I thought about what he has on this river - in a multiway limped pot, he's probably playing straightforwardly, and he called a PSB on the turn, and this means he's more likely to have a queen or a FD (a king only if he's got KcXc). So if he's on a FD then he's raising always, and if he has a queen then he might also raise us - and then we're annoyed because we don't know if he's overplaying QT/Q9 or genuinely has us beat. In this case neither bet/fold nor bet/call look attractive (assuming he raises a standard, non-minimum amount) because, on the one hand, we may end up folding the winner, and on the other we may be paying off what appears to be an obvious flush draw.Next time I'll just turn the J :club: instead and bet/shove river

Ok his stack size was about $12 if I'm remembering correctly; anyway it was over 100 bbsDefault line is to bet/fold, I think, but this is an interesting card as it basically hits his whole range while marginally improving our hand, so we run the risk of getting blown off teh winnar.

I sort despise check/calling, but I think that's what I'd do here. At least you can't get blown off the best trips if he goes crazy with Q2. I guess I'd just pray he doesn't full pot it.Every option makes me uneasy really, so I fall back on being a passive/POW.