Did I Get The Most Value? Aa Nano Stakes...

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.02 BB (5 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comUTG ($2.95)MP ($2.71)Hero (Button) ($1.71)SB ($3.96)BB ($11.93)Preflop: Hero is Button with Aclub.gif, Adiamond.gif2 folds, Hero bets $0.04, SB calls $0.03, BB calls $0.02Flop: ($0.12) 10diamond.gif, Jheart.gif, 6heart.gif(3 players)SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $0.02, SB calls $0.02, BB calls $0.02Turn: ($0.18) Aspade.gif(3 players)SB checks, BB bets $0.06, Hero calls $0.06, 1 foldRiver: ($0.30) 4diamond.gif(2 players)BB bets $0.06, Hero raises to $0.24, BB calls $0.18Total pot: $0.78probably could have gotten more $$ out of him but i'm not sure where? thought about raising more preflop but everyone had folded to my standard raise with KK earlier and didn't wnat to lose this one.

In many situations you may consider raising the turn, since there are so many potential draws on that board. You're only going to get money in those spots pushing hard when he's still got outs. Ppl who miss draws don't pay off on the river normally.Of course, in some circumstances playing the turn soft like that is the best way to milk someone holding a jack, or the case ace. It's not an exact science. :club:

your flop bet is atrocious and a recipe for disaster....the min raise pf is horrid....raise to at least 0.06 pf and at least 3/4 pot on flop

probably could have gotten more $$ out of him but i'm not sure where? thought about raising more preflop but everyone had folded to my standard raise with KK earlier and didn't wnat to lose this one.
At this level, people are not folding because your raise is too big. If they are going to call a min raise, they are going to call a raise of 3x or 4x - the amount of the raise and your table image are irrelevant. The only thing these people see are the 2 cards in front of them, if they are good enough to call a raise they will call almost any raise, literally. Expolit that by making a decent raise.It sucks when you have AA or KK and everyone folds to a standard raise, but don't lower your raise size because of it.Bet at least 1/2 pot on each street - preferably more (3/4 pot or whole pot) as it is such a drawy board.If the table is so nitty that they are folding to every single raise, move tables - there are so many fish just waiting to give you their money.
It sucks when you have AA or KK and everyone folds to a standard raise, but don't lower your raise size because of it.
OK everybody. i know im supposed to raise more pf, but i did exactly what Smile said here. when im at a nitty table i adjust bets to get calls, even though i knw im asking for it. its something im working on. thanks for the tips. i appreciate it.