Softest Times And Days For Play On Full Tilt

I was wondering if you guys have opinions on what times and days are the most profitable based on the caliber of opponents. I play small stakes and mainly on Full Tilt and an in the Central Time Zone. Do any of you have an opinion on which days and times have the largest percentage of poor players?

I was wondering if you guys have opinions on what times and days are the most profitable based on the caliber of opponents. I play small stakes and mainly on Full Tilt and an in the Central Time Zone. Do any of you have an opinion on which days and times have the largest percentage of poor players?
whats your playing schedule?
whats your playing schedule?
It really varies depending on what I am doing. Some days it may be around noon or on until late in the evening. That's what got me thinking about if there are a certain where my EV was higher or lower.
don't play alot online anymore, but when i did i noticed that during the day on the weekends there were a lot of weak players, 9-5 guys that decide to play some hands on the weekends would be my thoughti played during the weekend one time on a SHNLHE table and was wrecking house, seemed like evertone there was a TAG player used to full ring and accidently got on the 6maxnight time, when the bars close you can often see the rush come in, you have to sit at a table before hand to see who is the drunk guy and who is the solid player though, prepare to possibly take some bad beats though due to luck

i find full tilt Full Ring LHE games are pretty soft around 13:00-17:00 server time,you get quite a few "ill play any 2 cards from any position and wont fold untill the river" guys at this time