What Do You Use Your Fpp's On?

I'm looking for the best possible uses for my FPP points.1 FPP is about $0.015. (when looking at the most common FPP satelite sit&go's at least)Currently i'm playing one of the 20FPP turbo tournaments where 100 tickets to the 5000 FPP turbo takedown are given away.only 2845 people are registered with should give a pricepool of 56.900 FPP's but instead the pricepool is 100*5000 or 500.000 FPP's that's almost 10 times as much! So obviously it's a very good use of FPP's.Are there often tournaments like that?What do you use your FPP's on?

I'm looking for the best possible uses for my FPP points.1 FPP is about $0.015. (when looking at the most common FPP satelite sit&go's at least)Currently i'm playing one of the 20FPP turbo tournaments where 100 tickets to the 5000 FPP turbo takedown are given away.only 2845 people are registered with should give a pricepool of 56.900 FPP's but instead the pricepool is 100*5000 or 500.000 FPP's that's almost 10 times as much! So obviously it's a very good use of FPP's.Are there often tournaments like that?What do you use your FPP's on?
cookie basket
Serious answer?The 210 FPP 20-man SNG satty's to the sunday 200K. Top 6 pay, easy T$11.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^I second the notion. Only thing I spend them on, tbh.

I probably oughta have kept track but I think I'm about :36-40% conversion over 40 or so 1200 FPP hyper turbo satties to $55 tournies, which is a decent rate (34.2% = break even). 0/1 on 5400 FPP satties to million. :(1/2 on cashing in the Turbo Takedown (min cash :/).Almost bought a new monitor for about 26k with them but I worked out I was getting shafted compared to what I could buy it for in real £.Oh I just noticed OP has way less, yea those 200k satties are soft as. If you like gambling like myself, try 150 FPP hyper turbos.

I plan on using my 1st 600 fpp's on a hat, as my initial goal was to play enough on pokerstars to earn a hat and still have a bankroll. After that probably on satellites as I don't play often or high enough to build them into something significant.

58,000 points for a $1K Futureshop Giftcard. That's the last thing I used my points on.
Americans are stuck with Onecall.com, which sells essentially no electronic equipment anyone would actually want, unless they're looking to overpay to build their own stereo system.