proper execution of the krablar bluff

***** Hand History for Game 2064986746 *****$1/$2 Hold'em - Tuesday, May 17, 20:43:52 EDT 2005Table Table 32467 (Real Money)Seat 3 is the buttonTotal number of players : 10 Seat 2: p0ppea ( $63.9 )Seat 7: Stellawin ( $56.75 )Seat 3: dna4poker ( $34 )Seat 4: BaldEagle42 ( $49.75 )Seat 9: JetsFan69 ( $26.75 )Seat 8: ds555 ( $40.74 )Seat 10: Vic1886 ( $100.21 )Seat 5: BrownBilly ( $59.5 )Seat 6: OPone ( $35.25 )Seat 1: tri711 ( $73.75 )BaldEagle42 posts small blind [$0.5].BrownBilly posts big blind [$1].** Dealing down cards **Dealt to dna4poker [ 3h Kc ]OPone calls [$1].Stellawin folds.ds555 folds.JetsFan69 calls [$1].Vic1886 folds.tri711 folds.p0ppea folds.dna4poker raises [$2].BaldEagle42 folds.BrownBilly calls [$1].>You have options at Table 32395 Table!.OPone calls [$1].JetsFan69 calls [$1].** Dealing Flop ** [ 7c, 6s, 3c ]BrownBilly checks.>You have options at Table 25519 Table!.OPone checks.JetsFan69 checks.dna4poker bets [$1].BrownBilly calls [$1].OPone folds.JetsFan69 calls [$1].** Dealing Turn ** [ Ad ]BrownBilly checks.JetsFan69 checks.dna4poker bets [$2].BrownBilly folds.JetsFan69 calls [$2].** Dealing River ** [ 8d ]JetsFan69 checks.dna4poker bets [$2].JetsFan69 folds.dna4poker does not show cards.dna4poker wins $16.75

Krablar bluff... You did not show your hand... you did not dance.Perhaps this ancient Zen Koan will enlighten you... If a Krab dances in the forest, and there is no one there to watch it, is it a Krablar?

Krablar bluff... You did not show your hand... you did not dance.Perhaps this ancient Zen Koan will enlighten you... If a Krab dances in the forest, and there is no one there to watch it, is it a Krablar?
that was of the utmost hilarity. thank you.daniel
Rofl.- Jordan

Ilove it! I just semi bluffed a $90+ pot from UB with the flop coming 3 7 K rainbow. Two pair stand up! Lots of dead money at the $2/$4 UB tables, I love it.J in Colo.

How many people show their cards when they lose, period?3 per cent??? maybe four?No one likes to share their beats so they can get flamed, am i correct or not?

i guess what i am saying is that it seems these people who post their wins with this hand have lost alot more money trying to win with this hand just so they cant show it to the forum. i just think its silly to pretend like this hand is winning people money when in reality people are losing money.

i guess what i am saying is that it seems these people who post their wins with this hand have lost alot more money trying to win with this hand just so they cant show it to the forum. i just think its silly to pretend like this hand is winning people money when in reality people are losing money.
you need to LIGHTEN UP all this is is a big joke. people find it humorous and talk about it and a few others come along and have to flame the hand when all it is is a joke!
you need to LIGHTEN UP all this is is a big joke. people find it humorous and talk about it and a few others come along and have to flame the hand when all it is is a joke!
im not flameing. im just wondering why people post winning hands with k3 but dont show how they have lost money overall just trying to take a big pot down to show on the forum. i know its a joke cause i laugh when i think about how these people have lost money just to win once with this hand.

Is here..http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...7967&highlight=Most people will lose money with Krablar, just like most people will lose money playing poker... because they don't know how, when, or where to play it. Some people hate Krablar, some people see Krablar as a joke. These people are much better off then the " Gosh, Krablar's funny, and I wanna do a dance people,"And then, there are the rare, beautiful, special ones of us who know when, where, and HOW to play the Krablar, and it has become a money mint... Krablar advice of the week:If you already have a loose, crazy table image, you really don't need to use the Krablar. Only if you have no image at all should your use it. If you have a tight, rocky image, you NEED to use the Krablar. Believe me, it can help you get the action you've always dreamed of, but never thought could be yours. People will think that you raise with K3, when really you usually only raise with Big aces and big pocket pairs. If you've ever beat someone with the Krablar, and danced the dance, they will never forget it. But you crazy maniac players, you don't need Krablar as yet another weak raising hand in your already weak raising repitore. You don't need more action, you already get it. Krablar will only be a hole in your game.

I need the moves to the dance. I have perfected the Krablar in tight situations, just lemme see the steps of the dance. extra points if you have vds of PH doing the Krablar

I need the moves to the dance. I have perfected the Krablar in tight situations, just lemme see the steps of the dance. extra points if you have vds of PH doing the Krablar
No vids, on fortunatly.. All you need to do is raise your hands in the air, as If they were pinchers, stand up, bow your legs way out, and slide back and forth horizontally, saying Pinch Pinch, Pinch Pinch, as you pinch your fingers... that's it.. it helps to have a crazy look in your eye.. bonus points alos for bobbing your head back and forth between your pinchers ... as in say pinch with your face near one hand, then move your head to the other side, and say "pinch" near the other hand... simple..

I will give a hundred and sixty pennies to the first person who post a vid of the KRABLAR hand. I tried it, but it was a disgusting cross between the macarena and the funky chicken.PLEASE ADVISE. j/k

Make it as wierd and memeroble as possible... It's like the humpty dance that way...If people say you look like MC Hammer on Krack, then you're doing the Krab Dance right..